• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

#JOSHWATCH

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

JOSHWATCH! JOSHWATCH!

Now, y'all getting the hang of it, SB Nation!

"Must...not...shoot...jumpers!" [/batman]

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2013/11/12/5094388/trail-blazers-vs-pistons-2013-final-score-recap

While it was good to see Josh Smith show some much needed restraint with the long ball -- he finished with just three attempts, making one -- it seemed to throw off his rhythm. After finishing the first half with 11 points on 4-of-5 shots and three rebounds in 17 minutes, he failed to score a point or grab a rebound in 19 minutes after halftime.

~lw3

• Moderators

Drummond is shooting 64% from the field and is 5th on the team in shots per game. Granted rebounds account for a lot of his shots i'm sure but still. As predicted Jennings and Josh are chucking it this year and Stucky wants in on the action.

They have some players but they need to make some trades to get better balance.

Dont miss tonight on NBATV, Pistons at Golden State. Should be quite entertaining and hilarious. Can you say "romp?" I guarantee Curry and Thompson will attempt a transition three every time Josh misses a three, which will account for about a 15 point differential by itself.I see my man Lethal been on that SB. Prada's breakdowns are choice. He could probably take some coaching and GM jobs from some of these clowns. I didn't see the breakdown of the Rockets' poor D, but I did read about the multifaceted improvement of Eric Bledsoe. Dude breaks it all the way down like he's looking through a microscope. I'd love to see him study Teague's recent game film.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

watching marvin near the end of the bench in utah, joe on the decline in brooklyn, and jbrick being jbrick in detroit really shows how much ASG ridiculously overvalued their our own players. If Ferry didnt step in we would still be paying marvin 8 mil, joe 20+ mil, and jbrick with a fresh deal making around 15 mil a year.

it was really infuriating to me how long we kept that core together and how our season ended the same way year after year. yet they kept the "core" together and expected different results.

Hope Ferry doesnt do the same and fall in love with his mediocre core.

• Like 2

Anybody else watching Pistons at Warriors? I'm sure Mo Cheeks is a great guy and all, but I thought he's proven he isn't a head coach a long time ago. Josh was shooting threes early, and to Mo's credit, he had a long stretch on the pine after one of his patented airjobs. And who's game is more disgusting than Brandon Jennings? Steph treated him like a toy that he was tired of playing with, that is after Billups started (why I don't know) but quickly showed early he wasnt in "game shape". Some good laughs from this one.

All Hawk fans know that Josh runs hot and cold. Boy, was he

cold in that last game!

That's one of the great reasons Atlanta let him walk.

He has games where he can do no wrong. Then, he has those

where nothing goes right.

They have Josh and we have Millsaps. I'm happy!

---------

• Moderators

JOSHWATCH! JOSHWATCH!

Posted Image

Posted Image

What's also funny, though? His 41.6 total FG% is at his career-low... but his 50.8% two-point FG% is very close to his 2009 career high. Hmmm... how could THAT happen?...

~lw33333333333333333333333333

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

• Moderators

About a third of the thread is made up of Hawks and Bucks fans teaming up to get their "Told Ya So!" on. lol #OakHill

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

I don't revel in the misfortune of others, I'm just glad it's not our misfortune anymore.

I can sit back, relax and enjoy the train wreck!!Posted Image

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

"Can we get Doris to comment on ALL my games?!?" Posted Image

~jsmoove6

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Hawks get Josh twice this week, once in ATL and once up in Auburn Hills.

It's going to be interesting to see how he plays against us. I see him playing his better overall game in Atlanta but who knows? We could get good Josh twice or bad Josh twice, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

He might finally hear yays on those shots.Give him credit though, post benching he's cut down on his shot volume so he seems to at least temporarily be looking at more efficient opportunities as opposed to "chuck em if you got em".

Edited by MaceCase
  • Like 1

• Moderators

JOSHLISTEN! JOSHLISTEN!

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/929-the-game

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1