• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolf what's going on with your team?

HawkItus

Lmao pretty much....he was out there a couple of times but didn't do jack!!!!!

• 4 months later...

I see y'all, Dolf. Like I've said many times before, never been impressed with Brady. 4 yards per attempt is pathetic, Lil Grimey with 5 tackles out the gate.

Brady doesn't have much to throw to. A former college QB midget Edelman is their best receiver, plus a broken down Gronk, a young kid who just got to the team in Wright, plus an overachiever in Lafell and the disappointing Amendola. 

But you get pressure on Brady the way that the Dolphins did and he starts to get happy feet. 

Dolphins are a MUCH better team this year with our new oline and new offensive coordinator running the Eagles system. 

And you know Grimes is my boy. I gotta go and get his jersey this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpity bump bump... Dolphins considering benching Tannefail?

I don't know why people listen to this nonsense. They aren't gonna bench Tannehill just like they weren't trading Wallace or Jordan.

If Miami's receivers didn't lead the league in drops per game right now we wouldn't have heard a peep on something stupid like this.

Problem is our coach is a brainless and ball-les moron who royally screwed up here again. He needs to be fired immediately as he's just pitiful.

• 1 month later...

Go Bolts.

Hahaha. Yeah they went already. In their pants apparently. 

Grimes with 2 more picks today for 4 on the season and could have easily been 3 if our safety hadn't broken up another. Looking forward to seeing him defend Megatron next week.  Should be a good game @Spud2Nique and @PSSSHHHRRR87

They did whoop sd....i had rivers on ff. Stuff like that makes me wanna resign from fantasy.

We dominated him so badly that they benched him for Kellen freaking Clemens. 

Did Rivers give you negative points today? 

Hahaha. Yeah they went already. In their pants apparently.

Grimes with 2 more picks today for 4 on the season and could have easily been 3 if our safety hadn't broken up another. Looking forward to seeing him defend Megatron next week. Should be a good game @Spud2Nique and @PSSSHHHRRR87

We dominated him so badly that they benched him for Kellen freaking Clemens.

Did Rivers give you negative points today?

You guys are hot. I hope Mega plays, I think he will but who knows. Should be a fun matchup. Tannehill looking really good. I liked him coming out if the draft. I thought he would develop a little faster but seems like he's coming into his own now.

You guys are hot. I hope Mega plays, I think he will but who knows. Should be a fun matchup. Tannehill looking really good. I liked him coming out if the draft. I thought he would develop a little faster but seems like he's coming into his own now.

We needed a good offensive coordinator and a decent line for him to develop. It looks like we finally have those things so he's starting to really put it together. His numbers over the last month have been incredible. 

I'm very, very much looking forward to this game. But nervous as well. Barring that last second freak TD from Rodgers, the Phins would be trying to go 3-0 against your division this year. 

Damn that Packers game!!! Coulda helped us get a lil edge over them. Can y'all just lay down for this game then pick it up in week 10 again? Lol

I don't think the Dolphins will be laying down for anyone, but I do worry about a letdown when their confidence is so high right now. 

I don't think the Dolphins will be laying down for anyone, but I do worry about a letdown when their confidence is so high right now.

I heard that Ryan Tannehill instructed a towel boy to walk behind him as he walked through the Dolphins tunnel and his only job was to whisper in Tannehill's ear as people praised him.."You're only a man, You're only a man."

Any truth to that?....

I heard that Ryan Tannehill instructed a towel boy to walk behind him as he walked through the Dolphins tunnel and his only job was to whisper in Tannehill's ear as people praised him.."You're only a man, You're only a man."

Any truth to that?....

Haha that's funny! Man I hope he never gets a big head about him. That's one of the things I like about Ryan. Even winning 37-0 yesterday he was still talking about being disappointed that we aren't scoring from outside of the red zone.