• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official overreact to every game for the season thread

Sothron

...and not just the NBA Finals, the damn SUPERBOWL too.

After the Super Bowl, U.S. next Olymipic team will consist of Teague, Millsap, Korver, Carroll, and Brand as their starting 5.
  • Like 2

Now tied for the 6th seed...

I think we are the 4th seed at 4 and 4. To early to care about seedings; .500 is not a bad start without Lou IMO. Thing to remember, we let Harris walk who pretty much took Lou's spot once he went down last year.

I am not a Schröder hater; but lets be honest. Dennis is not close to either of those players maturity levels or offensively speaking.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

Not over reacting but I hate we lost this game. Knicks without their 2nd best player in Chandler, we should have won. 20% from the three point line is not going to get it against most teams.

I think we are the 4th seed at 4 and 4. To early to care about seedings; .500 is not a bad start without Lou IMO. Thing to remember, we let Harris walk who pretty much took Lou's spot once he went down last year.

I am not a Schröder hater; but lets be honest. Dennis is not close to either of those players maturity levels or offensively speaking.

Posted Image

GTFO this thread with that scheisse...!

• Like 2

• Moderators

I think we are the 4th seed at 4 and 4.

Teams #4, 5 and 6 were all .500 - thus dropping from the #2 seed to tied for the 6th seed is the overreaction response to losing this one game.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 2

Teams #4, 5 and 6 were all .500 - thus dropping from the #2 seed to tied for the 6th seed is the overreaction response to losing this one game.

Ok I get it. Lets trade Schröder as he did not do squat in this game and never will in any game. Lets fire Bud for letting Dennis play and not playing Ayón. We need to trade Millsap, Teague, and Horford before their value drops to the true scrubs they are.

How is that for a overreaction?

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Ok I get it. Lets trade Schröder as he did not do squat in this game and never will in any game. Lets fire Bud for letting Dennis play and not playing Ayón. We need to trade Millsap, Teague, and Horford before their value drops to the true scrubs they are.

Posted Image

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Now you are getting it.