• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official overreact to every game for the season thread

Sothron

And I am going to post this here as a reminder to others of the geography of the SportSouth television market:

Still sucks. All the games should be televised locally. What's the point of having not one, but two regional Fox networks based on 14th and Peachtree, if they're showing anything but the Hawks on a Friday night in November?

• Premium Member

Mike Scott is a double double machine! Can I smell an All star selection in the making?

Jeff Teague is HORRIBLE. 4-13 ?? Did we get CHUCK MCCHUCKERSON back??

Al Horford is TURRIBLE as Sir Charles would say. He had as many turnovers as rebounds! WTF?

Mike Scott is a double double machine! Can I smell an All star selection in the making?

Seriously. Well idk about all star, but for a second rounder on a super cheap deal very early in his second year, he sure can produce great numbers in the limited minutes he's given. Plays very well around the basket. Seems to like the three ball a good bit lately when I think he'd do better going low, but he ain't turrible there either. After this season will he be just a regular ol' FA or is he restricted?

• Premium Member

Seriously. Well idk about all star, but for a second rounder on a super cheap deal very early in his second year, he sure can produce great numbers in the limited minutes he's given. Plays very well around the basket. Seems to like the three ball a good bit lately when I think he'd do better going low, but he ain't turrible there either.

After this season will he be just a regular ol' FA or is he restricted?

Posted Image