• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Sturt's screencap

and the link

http://www1.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed

I even remember reading on the Nets board or somewhere that the NBA forced the Nets to kick in the 2017 2nd rounder which is comical. Apparently Stern, Stu and Silver felt the trade was lopsided.....in the Nets' favor.

It was at the time. Brooklyn was expected to contend this year and we are expected to be the treadmill Hawks. We weren't expected to gain anytime from that trade and so far we haven't. We just got rid of Joe's contract is about it so far but if we get two top 5 picks, lol, we completely owned that deal.

Lol. It's getting to the point where I'm switching it from the Hawks games to the Nets to watch them lose lol. Well, at least when a Hawk victory is pretty much secured like last night vs the Pistons. I looked at the Nets schedule and circled a loss for their next game as well. Forgot who the opponent is, but I know it's someone better than them.

Honestly, this is the only thread I care about on this site. More than any thread I will create or anyone else. This is really our only chance to get a stud. Let's be honest, us and Charlotte about as good and how weak the East is, we are winning 40+ games this year. Heck, Washington will probably make it as well. The whole Southeast in the playoffs.

So.....when does any of this become an indictment on JJ or are you all just like me and think that he's inconsequential to any of this outside of hitting a game winner over a team that they should have blown out by 30?

The reason I joined this board was to question Hawks fans about JJ's impact back in '09, and hated him with each passing game. The Nets are paying about 37 million THIS YEAR to two players in Paul and Joe who are the same size and do the same things: defend okay, shoot contested mid range jumpers, and run to the three point line in transition. 13.15 PER between them. I been screaming at the top of my lungs for years you can't do anything with Joeseph. Even at an age where he should probably be at his best in terms of combining over a decade of accrued pro basketball knowledge with his physical tools, he's stil a below average player who provides zero intangibles. Amare's contract has to be pure toxic for Simmons to rank it as the only one in the league worse than Joe's. Edited by benhillboy

So.....when does any of this become an indictment on JJ or are you all just like me and think that he's inconsequential to any of this outside of hitting a game winner over a team that they should have blown out by 30?

Deron, Pierce, KG, and Lopez too.

Both Deron and Lopez are still hurt. KG and Pierce are playing with forks sticking out of their azz.

All 5 guys are a step (or 2) slow. Its hard to win when your a step slow at every position.