• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

They are allowed to trade the other pick just like they traded the 2014 pick to Boston. But the same agreement applies. We have the right to swap for their pick.

Thanks, but forgive me, I'm a little slow.

Let's say they trade the pick to Chicago. Chicago would then have to switch with us? Why would another team want the pick, knowing the conditions?

• Premium Member

Thanks, but forgive me, I'm a little slow. Let's say they trade the pick to Chicago. Chicago would then have to switch with us? Why would another team want the pick, knowing the conditions?

If they traded the pick to Chicago, then the Bulls would get the lesser pick between our own pick and the pick from Brooklyn. Yes, other teams would have to know the pick comes with conditions, but it is still a pick. Edited by Jody23
  • Like 1

If they traded the pick to Chicago, then the Bulls would get the lesser pick between our own pick and the pick from Brooklyn. Yes, other teams would have to know the pick comes with conditions, but it is still a pick.

Aha! Duh - that's still get a pick out of the deal - just not (what we presume and pray to be) our Brooklyn pick.

Thanks, Jody.

I still can't believe that BKN will stay this bad. Don't get me wrong, I suuuure would love it if they did. Yeah, I know that they're old and plagued with injuries, but over the course of the year it seems like their stars will get healthy and they will mesh and start getting it together. I'm still keeping my BKN starting five voodoo dolls out right next to the needles, scissors, and pliers, but I'm not counting on that magic working for 82 games.

I still can't believe that BKN will stay this bad. Don't get me wrong, I suuuure would love it if they did. Yeah, I know that they're old and plagued with injuries, but over the course of the year it seems like their stars will get healthy and they will mesh and start getting it together. I'm still keeping my BKN starting five voodoo dolls out right next to the needles, scissors, and pliers, but I'm not counting on that magic working for 82 games.

Deron will have ankle issues all year. Garnett and Pierce just don't look comfy in whatever system J-Kidd is running.

They might get it together who knows. But I prayPosted Image every night that they keep losing. Posted Image

Those with injuries could heal up but how do you fix 'old' ?

Well I was wondering who was the NBA going to give the #1 pick to. There really wasn't one team that stuck out to me until today. With Rose being out for the year expect the Bulls to be in line for the #1 pick. That will be one hurdle in the Hawks way if Nets continue their downfall.

Bulls made the playoffs last year without Rose and can make it again without him.