• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

None of you rooted for the Knicks when they were throttling us in the playoffs that finally forced us to break up that rotten core of guys who were going nowhere? Once I knew we had no shot at winning I was glad they embarrassed us as it forced us to rebuild.

Are you talking about 3 years ago or 1999 with Spree and Camby?...:-(

Are you talking about 3 years ago or 1999 with Spree and Camby?...:-(

When did the Knicks beat us in the playoffs 3 years ago? I'm talking about 99 when the Knicks beat the brakes off of us and forced us to move on and although it backfired in how we did it, at least it made the team realize it needed to be done. That Mookie, Smitty, Deke core group wasn't going anywhere.

• Moderators

None of you rooted for the Knicks when they were throttling us in the playoffs that finally forced us to break up that rotten core of guys who were going nowhere? Once I knew we had no shot at winning I was glad they embarrassed us as it forced us to rebuild.

Hey Knicks!

I hear Marcus Camby is still available!

~lw3

Looks like KG found one of dem furriners on the other team. Fight, KG! Fight!

~lw3

• Like 1

Honestly I had a feeling the knicks were going to win this.

All of the knicks losses the past few games were mostly competitive and came down to the wire. They were just extremely stupid in the clutch. While all the nets losses have been straight blowouts. There point differential is 28th in the league only infront of Utah and Milwaukee.

Honestly I had a feeling the knicks were going to win this.

All of the knicks losses the past few games were mostly competitive and came down to the wire. They were just extremely stupid in the clutch. While all the nets losses have been straight blowouts. There point differential is 28th in the league only infront of Utah and Milwaukee.

Yet TNT posted a stat that this is the first time in franchise history that they've lost by 20 points in back to back home games. I'm shocked by that, they've had some VERY awful years including a 19 game losing streak just 4 years ago.

• Moderators

Go on...

~lw3

• Like 2

http://thebrooklyngame.com/joe-johnson-we-dont-have-an-identity/

• Like 1