• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good Game Mr. Shelvin Mack

Bonkers

• Premium Member

Mack took advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself. He was a heady player in college and I'm glad that is translating to the NBA. He has the backup PG position locked up for the season barring injury. I do expect Schröder to compete for that spot next season though. What I liked about Mack when he was at Butler was that no game seemed too big for him.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Coaching matters in the NBA. The fact that Mack was on the roster last year and LD only gave him scrub minutes is pathetic. Bud has developed Mack's confidence to be able to play at an NBA level.

What's the difference between a coach in the last year of his contract and the coach in the first year of a long contract?

Answer: One has to win now and one can take time to develop players.

I think LD was given a raw deal: However, at least he wasn't replaced last year. I thought for sure that Ferry would hire Mike Brown.

• Moderators

What's the difference between a coach in the last year of his contract and the coach in the first year of a long contract?

Answer: One has to win now and one can take time to develop players.

I think LD was given a raw deal: However, at least he wasn't replaced last year. I thought for sure that Ferry would hire Mike Brown.

I was happy that LD was able to get another gig this season. He deserves it and heck he may get a superstar in the draft.

So happy we don't have Mike Brown. He's one of my least favorite coaches.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I was happy that LD was able to get another gig this season. He deserves it and heck he may get a superstar in the draft.

So happy we don't have Mike Brown. He's one of my least favorite coaches.

LD will play Milwaukee into the playoffs. Unfortunately. I was watching them the other day... They are really good and they are starting to hear his message. Unfortunately, they do lack star power.

LD will play Milwaukee into the playoffs. Unfortunately. I was watching them the other day... They are really good and they are starting to hear his message. Unfortunately, they do lack star power.

They are really good? They are 5-16 in a historically awful East. I really have no idea what your definition of really good is but it's apparently vastly different than mine.

• Moderators

They are really good? They are 5-16 in a historically awful East. I really have no idea what your definition of really good is but it's apparently vastly different than mine.

I think LD is a great coach. If the Bucks make the playoffs this year though I would fire him. That would be horrible for them.

I think LD is a great coach. If the Bucks make the playoffs this year though I would fire him. That would be horrible for them.

LD a great coach? He's great at a few things but overall he's a good coach at best. He's not going to make a team better than they are.

• Premium Member

Uhm. Have you noticed their injury report? Like I said. I WATCHED them the other day. They are really good (meaning good even though their record indicates otherwise). When they get everybody back healthy, they will be one of these teams that is scrappy and hard to beat because of their toughness.

LD is hating that they couldn't get Teague. They need a PG who can get points. Knight is OK and Wolters is fine but they need somebody who can break down the defense.

Exum anybody?