• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Love Wants Out!

^^ thanks for putting up those empty stats!! You would think with a pretty good pg, a productive c and playing the terrible East you'd think the the superstar with those stats would be fighting for a playoff spot.

Love is a good player but he's not the player where you can put the ball in his hand late and say take us home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would kill to have Love here. If we could then flip Al to Hou for Parsons and Asik we could have a front court that would be scary.

Asik, Love, Parsons, Korver and Teague - really?

Naaah! Pass!

Only Hawk fans will find a way to talk themselves out of acquiring a top level talent like Love. You team Love with Horford, and the East has a PROBLEM.

All I know is I saw Love in February go for 43 points - 19 rebs vs the Hawks in a dominating performance. His team lost because the Wolves kept losing Korver in transition. But make no mistake, Philips Arena was in AWE of Love, and his ability to score the basketball and grab rebounds.

Anybody who wouldn't want that guy here is crrraaaaazzzyyyyy!!!

It's like some of you are so used to the Hawks being mediocre, that you'd rather for the team to not take ANY risks, and just build around Mike Scott and Pero Antić.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 4

^^ thanks for putting up those empty stats!! You would think with a pretty good pg, a productive c and playing the terrible East you'd think the the superstar with those stats would be fighting for a playoff spot.

Love is a good player but he's not the player where you can put the ball in his hand late and say take us home.

SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkItDV33gLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zlaIhhqimY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoLS0t6wzcs

Neither Horford nor Millsap can do the things offensively that Kevin Love can do.

• Like 2

what does the east have to do with anything they play in a stacked western conference where you have to win 50 games just to get into the playoffs. They were fighting for a playoff spot all year. They were in the playoffs for a good portion of the season until they fell off at the end.

I like LOVE. If he was black he would get more respect. people act like he gets his stats through smoke and mirrors. Those rebounds don't grab themselves. He is a beast. His defense isn't that bad. I have seen worst.

We need a scorer on this team really bad.

• Like 2

• Moderators

We don't have assets to get Love without including horford. I won't trade horford for a guy who only stays one season

The Catch 22. We would have to trade Horford to get Love, but to get Love to resign, we'd have to have guys like Horford around him. Plus, I think Love would become our center with Sap still here. This is a bird in the hand situation; you keep Horford and then go after Gay and/or Asik. Love won't stay past next season with only Teague here and playing out of position.

Based on talent when you have the opportunity to add a star you do it no matter what but based on personality I'm leaning towards avoiding Love like the plague because this smells like Melodrama part deux.

Let's see, maligned and questionable superstar with plenty of personal success but little team success talking about being traded from his small market team so he can go to one of the biggest markets despite the fact that they won't offer a better opportunity to win but trying to disguise it off as a "homecoming" with Skylar Grey singing "I'm coming home" off in the background?

Yea, I see you Karmevin. Rather than sit and bide your time so you can go join LA/NY as a free agent with all of their assets intact you're going to pull a double whammy of both limiting the market that Minny can trade you to while forcing your desired destination to give up valuable assets to get you, why? Oh so you could then negotiate a 5 year deal rather than a 4 year one when your free agency comes up, right?

Don't waste your time trying to come up with scenarios that will get Loveanthony to stick around, whenever I hear the Knicks or Lakers mentioned as a destination when they are in the midst of historically bad eras I start to think that a player is more concerned with having his own Griffin Force and long lost twin brother that sells insurance than hoisting a Larry O'Brien right now.

is that what we would have to get up or is that what ur suggesting ?

if it's the latter your crazy

I think that's called sarcasm. And/or being facetious ;)