• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW ESPN reports Hawks mulling potential trades to bring in LeBron AND Melo!

GameTime

I actually woke up to several friends texting me about this. Great way to start my day. :-) Is it finally our turn? By the way, at this point, I don't care if the Hawks championship is organic, natural or filled with pesticides, ill take it however I can get it. I'd welcome Lebron and Melo with open arms. True, I'm not a fan of Melo alone but if it brings Lebron then sign me up.

Good job waking up at noon! What a bum lol

• Like 3

• Moderators

1394946683347.gif

Believe it when it happens, but I hope the 0.001% chance comes true. I could see Millsap, Lou, and 2 - 1st round picks (2014, 2016) being the possible trade to Miami for James (actually had a dream of Sap in a HEAT jersey a few months ago, lol) and then signing Melo outright. James and Melo divide up about $28 mil in cap space. Horford/Melo/James/Korver/Teague would be unstoppable. Flip Teague & DMC to New York (which we know they had interest) and resign Mack if we have to. Korver is the perfect 2 guard in that situation. IFWT.

The only problem with this is what if the Hawks lose out on the Lebron and Melo sweepstakes?What should Ferry and Coach Bud do then?

Exactly what they did when they lost out on D12 and CP3 - sign whoever else is on their radar (like with Milsap) DF won't have all his eggs in the LBJ/ Melo basket.

tank?crazy.gif

Ok - that made me chuckle. Lol

tank?crazy.gif

Lol

Exactly what they did when they lost out on D12 and CP3 - sign whoever else is on their radar (like with Milsap) DF won't have all his eggs in the LBJ/ Melo basket.

Ok - that made me chuckle. Lol

Yeah, but what about when it comes to the draft? Wouldn't they have to trade away Horford for draft picks and to make room for both Lebron and Melo?

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds