• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Nick Young

Alex

If you're hearing it, it's coming from agents and not Ferry. Which means it won't happen.

• Like 1

I don't know what you guys are smoking. Nick Young is a mediocre-to-bad defender, that's for sure. But to say he's the same as or worse than Lou Williams? Which Lou Williams are we talking about here??

w0WiakZ.png

Edited by DatWerkk
  • Like 2

I don't know what you guys are smoking. Nick Young is a mediocre-to-bad defender, that's for sure. But to say he's the same as or worse than Lou Williams? Which Lou Williams are we talking about here??

w0WiakZ.png

Young actually had a pretty decent year last year. 

Mark Bartelstein is full of doo doo...no way in any stratosphere are we interested in this knucklehead. He should have his next gig on dumb and dumber to on Nov. 14 instead of the NBA. How opposing teams don't pick on him defensively EVERY single game is beyond me.

I'm actually glad these names are coming out for the Hawks. Nick Young and Bazemore are anti Ferry guys in every way possible.

Mark Bartelstein is full of doo doo...no way in any stratosphere are we interested in this knucklehead. He should have his next gig on dumb and dumber to on Nov. 14 instead of the NBA. How opposing teams don't pick on him defensively EVERY single game is beyond me.

I'm actually glad these names are coming out for the Hawks. Nick Young and Bazemore are anti Ferry guys in every way possible.

Nick Young is one of the purest scorers in the NBA. He has a quick release to his shot and elevates using his entire 6"7 frame. The kid plays the six man role the correct way by coming on the floor and creating buckets. How do yoy figure he's a dumb player? Did you watch the many back cuts and curl releases he had in theose videos? Nope. I think you're shooting from the hip. Nick Young chucks the ball at 43.5% from field goal and 38.5% from three point land. Imagine what those numbers would look like under Buds guidance and system. He would be deadly penetrating in space and a shooting threat. Nick Young is a beast! Edited by willthepureshooter

Nick Young is one of the purest scorers in the NBA. He has a quick release to his shot and elevates using his entire 6"7 frame. The kid plays the six man role the correct way by coming on the floor and creating buckets. How do yoy figure he's a dumb player? Did you watch the many back cuts and curl releases he had in theose videos? Nope. I think you're shooting from the hip. Nick Young chucks the ball at 43.5% from field goal and 38.5% from three point land. Imagine what those numbers would look like under Buds guidance and system. He would be deadly penetrating in space and a shooting threat. Nick Young is a beast!

But what about hoisting up ill advised shot with 20 seconds remaining on the shot clock? What about the fact that he can't guard a chair? I'm just saying he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. By the way, I do often love shooting from the hip..lol

Yeah he's absolutely awful on defense and he was a part of why the Wizards never got any better while he was there. But if you bring him in as nothing but a 6th man and put him on a short leash to make dumb decisions that don't fit into the team system, he might be okay for us.

But what about hoisting up ill advised shot with 20 seconds remaining on the shot clock? What about the fact that he can't guard a chair? I'm just saying he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. By the way, I do often love shooting from the hip..lol

Whats the difference between him and Lance Stephenson hoisting up ill-advised..? Lance is a guy that everyone wants on our team but he takes the same shots as Nick Young. He's a head case with a ton of personality issues. While Youngs a natural six man with a alpha mentality. He's played on horrible teams that have benefited from his offensive strengths. Name a teammate from a former team that could be heavily relied on to score? I'll wait..

Whats the difference between him and Lance Stephenson hoisting up ill-advised..? Lance is a guy that everyone wants on our team but he takes the same shots as Nick Young. He's a head case with a ton of personality issues. While Youngs a natural six man with a alpha mentality. He's played on horrible teams that have benefited from his offensive strengths. Name a teammate from a former team that could be heavily relied on to score? I'll wait..

Because Lance rebounds, passes and most importantly defends like his life depends on it. 

• Like 1