• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Anything Can Happen Day (aka the official 'Homecourt' draft topic)

sturt

@Spud2Nique won't join the chat because there isn't a "like" button no.gif

Well another reason I might not join is because I can't multitask. It's hard to pour a shot of vodka, watch the draft, eat ruffles cheddar chips and type in the chat. Lol

Well another reason I might not join is because I can't multitask. It's hard to pour a shot of vodka, watch the draft, eat ruffles cheddar chips and type in the chat. Lol

You need to try this new thing it's called a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch".  Half Rum Chata cream rum and half fireball whiskey. Pretty damned amazing and makes the draft a lot more fun. 

cinn_490_276_c1_center_top.jpg

• Premium Member

You need to try this new thing it's called a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch". Half Rum Chata cream rum and half fireball whiskey. Pretty damned amazing and makes the draft a lot more fun.

Thanks for the great idea lol.

• Like 1

I think it's going to be a boring night overall. Hawks take some no impact player at 15. I am automatically fans of whatever teams draft AP and Harris. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to try this new thing it's called a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch". Half Rum Chata cream rum and half fireball whiskey. Pretty damned amazing and makes the draft a lot more fun.

Oh man, I get lit up on fireball lol. Rum chata might be hard to find. Don't think I've ever seen it before. And what am I gonna do with the bottle of belvy I got for the draft? Lol. Belvy on the rocks with a twist of lime. And with the 15th pick of the 2014 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select...

If I drink whiskey I might not be conscious by pick 15 lol

• Premium Member

I had it for the first time the other night and got trashed on it. Best thing is that girls will drink it too because it actually tastes like the damn cereal.

I imagine I'd be trashed too if I was getting drunk off my favorite cereal. I wonder how it would taste in the cereal instead of milk? Add a screwdriver on the side and you have a great "healthy" breakfast.

It's always good to find drinks your girl will enjoy..you can split the cost and have 4/5 of it lol.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Oh man, I get lit up on fireball lol. Rum chata might be hard to find. Don't think I've ever seen it before. And what am I gonna do with the bottle of belvy I got for the draft? Lol. Belvy on the rocks with a twist of lime. And with the 15th pick of the 2014 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select...

It's okay, they will still make the pick. You'll wake up eventually and see who we picked and miss all the bickering around here.

• Like 1

I imagine I'd be trashed too if I was getting drunk off my favorite cereal. I wonder how it would taste in the cereal instead of milk? Add a screwdriver on the side and you have a great "healthy" breakfast.

It's always good to find drinks your girl will enjoy..you can split the cost and have 4/5 of it lol.

I like the way you think @cam1218

You crack me up spudder

Any snack suggestions? I usually keep my diet pretty clean due to lifting but the draft is one day I really don't care what I eat. Lol. I usually go cheddar ruffles, flaming hot Cheetos or salted planters peanuts. Then some trashy fast food like mcDowell's, taco hell or KFC. I usually do a bang bang(Louis ck style) combining 2 trashy fast foods. So by the middle of round 2, I'm pretty much feeling like $hit..lol. I know this going in, yet still continue to enjoy it every year.

Any snack suggestions? I usually keep my diet pretty clean due to lifting but the draft is one day I really don't care what I eat. Lol. I usually go cheddar ruffles, flaming hot Cheetos or salted planters peanuts. Then some trashy fast food like mcDowell's, taco hell or KFC. I usually do a bang bang(Louis ck style) combining 2 trashy fast foods. So by the middle of round 2, I'm pretty much feeling like $hit..lol. I know this going in, yet still continue to enjoy it every year.

McDowell's? Hahaha yeah man you gotta eat whatever you want on draft night. I'm going for some Hooter's wings tonight. 

McDowells.jpg

I have almost no idea about this draft - don't follow college ball at all.  To show you how clueless I am - I have only read the Bleacher Report mocks.  But none of that matters - I love draft night and cannot wait to here those famous words again "Unlimited upside", "incredible athleticism', "he has a 7x reach" and any of the other Biliasims I've forgotten.  Even if he's usually wrong.

Edited by Randy

McDowell's? Hahaha yeah man you gotta eat whatever you want on draft night. I'm going for some Hooter's wings tonight.

McDowells.jpg

Oooohhhhh, hooters is the bomb. They have special wing night on either Tuesday or Wednesdays

I have almost no idea about this draft - don't follow college ball at all.  To show you how clueless I am - I have only read the Bleacher Report mocks.  But none of that matters - I love draft night and cannot wait to here those famous words again "Unlimited upside", "incredible athleticism', "he has a 7x reach" and any of the other Biliasims I've forgotten.  Even if he's usually wrong.

About 3-4 months before the draft, that's when I start to pay attention to college basketball. Try watching March Madness, it's basically a showcase for all the upcoming Draft Prospects to show their skills and put them under the national spotlight.

Go read our draft forum there's a topic on just about every one of the guys in our range. 

McDowells.jpg

Hahaha - I've already told the hubby no cooking for me tonight - ordering some food. Just can't figure out what I feel like eating.