• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Anything Can Happen Day (aka the official 'Homecourt' draft topic)

sturt

I love the fact that all men love hooters wings and most women think they aren't that good.

Shoot man most of the guys I know like Buffalo Wild Wings or Brewingz or these dozen other places that do naked / sauced wings. I prefer breaded old school Hooters wings with their hot sauce. Can't beat it! 

• Premium Member

Shoot man most of the guys I know like Buffalo Wild Wings or Brewingz or these dozen other places that do naked / sauced wings. I prefer breaded old school Hooters wings with their hot sauce. Can't beat it!

I'll take Hooters over those two places too. I hate BWW. Their wings aren't too bad but their beer specials are always awful. Come grab a 16 oz coors for 4 bucks during happy hour tonight! I'll gladly find somewhere else to spend my money.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I haven't been a fan of hooters since the time I got cheese sticks without cheese

Hopefully your service made up for it. That's pretty bad though, I once got a burger from McDonalds without any meat. You wonder how these things happen..

• Like 1

Hopefully your service made up for it. That's pretty bad though, I once got a burger from McDonalds without any meat. You wonder how these things happen..

I can attest to that - a few years ago I gave up burgers for awhile then one day I was craving one and real hungry - got a Big Mac meal with a vanilla shake. Got home, set up in front of the TV to watch basketball, took a bite and thought it was the weirdest burger I ever had - it really was. It had all the fixing but no meat. SMH - I was too hungry to back and complain so I just ate it.

I figured I wasn't meant to start eating burgers again at that time lol

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Lol. I wish we could change my settings from 25 likes to 25 dislikes. So people would know I like their posts automatically unless I dislike them lol

Haha that's funny! I might bring back dislikes when the new software comes out. Right now it's this way because if I have likes and dislikes the person isn't notified. With just likes you can be notified.

It's gonna have to be pizza or something I can reheat. Chinese food might work too. Between drinking, watching, chatting, I know ill have to heat my stuff up at some point. Although when ur buzzed, you tend to not care about the temperature of the food #shovefest2014draft...

Ps @Dolfan23 I prefer the non breaded wings at hooters, those tend to fill me up faster. Hold the breaded stuff...gimme more chicken lol

We should take a shot every time a freshman is drafted with a pick....lol..might be wasted by pick 6...lol

Or if a foreign player is picked...hmmm actually that might not be enough shots lol

Every time a wing player is selected?

I dunno, any ideas?

Oh oh I got it...every time jay bilas says..."potential" or "ceiling"

Man you're a good wife cooking lasagna and all!

Man, don't be mad that your culinary ability only goes as far as microwaving Kraft mac n cheese.  Cooking is serious business over here!

..........it's saved me a fortune on useless dates.

• Like 1