Official Summer League Thread

NBASupes

• Moderators

Didn't see Wazzu's D.J. Shelton mentioned yet, so I added him. King of the tip dunks, averaged nearly a double-double in his senior year as sort of a stretch four. Former All-Star, NBA champ and notorious 70s-80s tough-guy Lonnie Shelton is D.J.'s uncle.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Walter Tavares getting some work in. Would like to see him in Summer League.

Edited by Jody23
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Nice elevation for a guy that size.

Edited by Jody23
  • Like 1

Our First game is on July 14 i hope we can do something and that Dennis and Lamar can prove them self to be apart of a solid rotation. This is out roster (Bleacher Report) I know that Adreian is about to show everyone in the nba including bud he deserves respect and will be a VERY good player at the next level

Michael Bramos G-F Miami (Ohio) Eric Dawson F Midwestern State Stephen Holt G Saint Mary's John Jenkins G Vanderbilt Mike Muscala F-C Bucknell Lamar Patterson G Pittsburgh Adreian Payne F Michigan State Casey Prather F Florida Trevor Releford G Alabama Dennis Schröder G Germany DJ Shelton F Washington State Travis Wear F UCLA

• Moderators

I am really excited to see what Mike Muscala brings to the floor next week. With Jared and Bebe now out of the Hawks' picture, the 2013 draft trade essentially becomes Shane Larkin (18th pick, first round), plus cash, for Moose and some cap flexibility.

~lw3

• Moderators

HE'S ALIVE!

~lw3

• Like 2

• Moderators

Let's all hope that future 2nd-rounder we got pans out.

~lw3

I am really excited to see what Mike Muscala brings to the floor next week. With Jared and Bebe now out of the Hawks' picture, the 2013 draft trade essentially becomes Shane Larkin (18th pick, first round), plus cash, for Moose and some cap flexibility.

~lw3

I agree.  Going overseas must have been a huge experience to just mature as a man and then to come back and be able to play some in the NBA.,  I also think Payne will be a huge factor in helping him develop both from playing against him in practice but also learning to play together?

• Like 1