• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Summer League Thread

NBASupes

While the best Hawk I've ever seen at SL was 2nd year Marvin, I really want to see a coming of age from Dennis. Just want to see him running the offense, moving the rock, PnR's, and limiting turnovers.

I want to see more comfront on defense from Bebe.

I want to see what Payne brings.

I want to see Mike look and play stronger.

I want to see Jenkins better than last year SL Jenkins who wasn't as good as I would have liked.

Just one. LaQuinton Ross signed with the Lakers SL squad. We need SF's. 

LQR can score the ball.  Very inconsistent, but he's a dangerous scorer.  

Sean Kilpatrick out of Cincinnati is a guy I want to bring in.  Elite scorer with defense to back it up.  He's 24 which is probably why he went undrafted.  NBA body already.

So anyone other than my self excited about the addition of Casey Prather to the SL squad?

I never liked the Gators but I'm definitely interested in seeing what he can do for us

Definitely excited about Casey. We went to the same high school, been pulling for him for a long time now and it's even better now since he's a hawk. I hope he shows out and gives them no other option but to sign him.

He's not the best shooter but he has great strength and athleticism and is a pretty good mid range shooter, he plays within himself too. He won't wow you to much but he's always solid

Guest BraveHawk

I apologize if this topic has already been started (I didn't see it) but I am wondering if the Hawks have signed any UDFA's yet or if there is any news and/or rumors of them signing any anytime soon.

I apologize if this topic has already been started (I didn't see it) but I am wondering if the Hawks have signed any UDFA's yet or if there is any news and/or rumors of them signing any anytime soon.

Look under the Summer League thread.

• Moderators

(roll tide.)

~lw3