• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks should go after wade!

JTB

• Premium Member

Yall acting like he is Danny Granger and cant play anymore ... When he does play Wade is still an amazing player. 

Key word is when he does play. He had the benefit of being able to sit out multiple games and take it easy while he was on the court last year since he played with the best player in the league.

He's going to have to do a lot more for his team now and I think that is going to make it even tougher for him to stay on the court.

Yall acting like he is Danny Granger and cant play anymore ... When he does play Wade is still an amazing player.

And The Undertaker is still an amazing wrestler. I just wouldn't trust him to perform at any house shows anytime soon...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No doubt -- he's good when he plays, but why risk further damage to his body? He has nothing left to prove and he's definitely not going to win another championship in Miami. If he chooses to leave Miami, what's the best deal a 32-year-old-55-games-per-season Wade can get? $16-18 million over two years? I don't know, but I think he should give retirement some serious thought.

Just saying...manage his minutes like ginobli and get him on these last two years.

Wade would retire before playing for this shitty bottom feeder franchise.

Just saying...manage his minutes like ginobli and get him on these last two years.

Wade would retire before playing for this shitty bottom feeder franchise.

If Deng and Ariza are gone, who else are we going to get that make that kind of impact?

Even if it is only for 60 games a season. Some point we need to make a move and quit planning for "next season"

This is not bad enough to get a top pick and not good enough for anyone to care about. A truly pathetic sight indeed. Edited by Hotlanta1981

I sincerely doubt that Wade would leave South Beach to play here. I see him going back home to Chicago before coming here, especially if Carmelo opts to stay in NYC.

I could imagine the ASG having to pony up $$$ to fly Wade in and out of the city to play in choice home games and rarely on the road unless it's LA, Miami, NYC, or Cleveland like the Astros did with Roger Clemons. But at this point, what the hell. The Astros went to the World Series...

LMAO...D Wade...come on man. You guys don't even think realistically. First he not coming here, second his knees are shot, third he would be the second coming of Joe Johnson. Overpaid but at least Joe can play more than 50 games and can play back to backs lol

• Like 1