Korver Named to Team USA 19-Man Roster

AHF

Very happy for him. He is the best pure shooter in the nba and maybe the world. #2 in pure shooting #1 in 3 point shooing and if im not wrong #1 in FT but not counted because he didnt take enough this year. I think he will make the team because Coach K likes shooters and spacing the floor and no one is better. I see all these people on twitter hating on this and i was replying to all then telling them is % and they didnt have any come back. Some and most got butt hurt. Glad for you korver show them up!

• Like 1

We aren't just paying you to play Kyle, get out there and do some recruiting!

I hadn't even thought of that but hell yeah! You'd be a fool as a great scorer to not want to play with Kyle to relieve pressure and open driving lanes. Consummate professional, one of the most underrated players in the league IMO. He's on a short list of All-Time Dead-Eye shooters who can actually start and play 30+ minutes. I've heard them compare McDermott to Kyle. If he can achieve that type of shooting with the rest of his game, godd@mn. The Bulls will be building around him, damn a Rose.
  • Like 1

• Admin

He is the perfect player for those games. He would eat teams alive from 3 pt line. He is not a big name like the other guys but he should be on the team before some of them

And he would be perfect compliment to Durant and the rest of the guys getting the attention

• Like 2

Think about what Melo did in London coming off the bench and just spotting up on teams. Sure Melo could score in a variety of ways if need be but in London it wasn't necessary because there were so many others attracting attention. Kyle could thrive in a similar manner if he makes the final squad. Catch, shoot, rinse, repeat, collect your gold...er....trophy.

Kyle could actually defend some of those foreigners, too. Couple blocks, couple steals. He's gonna get some of the most wide-open looks he's ever seen the way he runs and finds the seam against the lackluster defensive transitioning. It'll be like playing the Sixers every night.

• Like 2