• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm James Harden, and these are the Rockets

Dnice

This reminds me of the Temptations movie... "I'm David Ruffin and these are the Temptations"... lol

Harden said he’s looking forward to playing for the US at the World Cup. Training camp begins Monday. As for the Rockets’ future, Harden said he’s not worried that Jeremy Lin has left for the Los Angeles Lakers and Chandler Parsons for the Dallas Mavericks. “Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/07/24/1349730/harden-says-phl-gilas-could-play-spurs

It is the truth however.  Without JH or DH and with all those other guys Houston is nothing in the west.   The truth only hurts when you are lie'n to yourself.  

Good leaders know things like this but also know enough to not dare say them out loud.

I like James, but I like Coach Carlisle a lot more. I'll be rooting for him, Parsons, Dirk, and Monta to run up the score on Houston's silly organization evey time they play.

I like what Dallas has done. They're trying to give Dirk one last title instead of talking up cap flexibility.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like what Dallas has done. They're trying to give Dirk one last title instead of talking up cap flexibility.

I agree.  Dallas is going to be tough this year. 

The thing about Harden's comments is that his defense is so god awful that essentially he is a role player.   He just happens to have the role that gets you attention and money in the nba.   True stars and cornerstones play both sides of the court.

• Like 2

Uuuummmmm.......when Dallas failed to land the big name free agents the last 2 seasons they signed guys to short term contracts  to maintain said cap flexibility they used to make the splash they did this off season.  And it does help when your cornerstone player takes a 3yr/$25 million team friendly deal.

I do like what Dallas has done this off season.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

40Idny0.png?1

I'm fine with his statement as long as the cornerstones also take the brunt of the responsibility no matter the outcome of each game. None of that "lost as a team" nonsense if this is how he feels.

Edited by HalfHawk
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

40Idny0.png?1

I'm fine with his statement as long as the cornerstones also take the brunt of the responsibility no matter the outcome of each game. None of that "lost as a team" nonsense if this is how he feels.

I have a feeling that he will blame losses on the team as well. Guy seems a megalomaniac (sp?)

• Moderators

40Idny0.png?1

Damn.  You posted this yesterday and just saw this pop up on twitter.   Are you Brett?  or did he just steal your line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

These two clowns won't win a thing, just the latest antics:

Simonas Baranauskas: D-Mo on relationships with Howard and Harden: "Hi & bye. They even eat separately from the team. Usually in some fast food place." #Rockets Twitter

Houston Rockets, Dwight Howard, James Harden, Donatas Motiejunas

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.oYdgZVXB.dpuf

Hey, these seats are saved for the cool kids only, scrub!  Starting to think we may've avoided something huge with Dwight immature ass choosing Houston over us.

• Like 1