• Live NBA Post Season Games
  • Live NBA© All-Star Game
  • Live NBA© Draft
  • Live NBA© Player Awards
  • Live NCAA Final Four Tournament Games
  • Live Olympics
  • On-demand Games
  • Trade Deadline on multiple stations
  • Video is streamed on based on your internet connection. The maximum bitrate for our streams is 3200Kbps (3.2MB/s), and the minimum is 800Kbps (0.8MB/s).
  • Plus much, much, more!
Because we offer so much, and are utilizing so many resources; we ask for a donation in order to gain access to the best streaming service on the planet!

Donation amounts are:

$7.49 for 1 Day

$12.99 for 1 Week

$17.99 for 1 Month

$39.99 for 3 Months

$59.98 for 6 Months

$99.99 for 1 Year

HOW DO I SIGN UP?!

I have no problem giving donations, is this legit?

Welcome to BallStreams

• Live NBA Summer League Games
  • Live NBA Pre-Season Games
  • Live NBA Regular Season Games
  • Live NBA Post Season Games
  • Live NBA© All-Star Game
  • Live NBA© Draft
  • Live NBA© Player Awards
  • Live NCAA Final Four Tournament Games
  • Live Olympics
  • On-demand Games
  • Trade Deadline on multiple stations
  • Video is streamed on based on your internet connection. The maximum bitrate for our streams is 3200Kbps (3.2MB/s), and the minimum is 800Kbps (0.8MB/s).
  • Plus much, much, more!
Because we offer so much, and are utilizing so many resources; we ask for a donation in order to gain access to the best streaming service on the planet!

Donation amounts are:

$7.49 for 1 Day

$12.99 for 1 Week

$17.99 for 1 Month

$39.99 for 3 Months

$59.98 for 6 Months

$99.99 for 1 Year

Ballstreams sounds so dirty. Are you sure that isn't an "adult" subscription site?

I'm waiting for a ballstreams invite. Does anyone know what it costs?

Also, does anyone know why I can't listen to it on 92.9? I listen to 92.9 online quite often, but I'm on there now and there is no sound. I remember this happened last year with Hawks games too. I never got it to work on 92.9 for some reason.

Not sure why but they don't air the game online. You have to listen to it via a real radio.

Ballstreams has been good to me at least for watching replays of old games over the summer.

Very impressed with Sap and Korver. Most impressive for me was Thabo. I don't think we've had a defensively skilled guy like that on our squad in a long long time. I think he's gonna help us a lot. He just knows how to play the game. Nice job and a great team win.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Well we do have DMC, who's a tremendous wing defender. To think we can roll out the 2 of them together when we need to lock down the perimeter is frightening to think about.

• Like 2

HOW DO I SIGN UP?!

I have no problem giving donations, is this legit?

It's not really a donation it's a subscription but they call it a donation. I used it all last year and others have used it longer.

My guess is they're somehow partners with the NBA as there's no way the NBA would have allowed them to continue on this long.

Ballstreams sounds so dirty. Are you sure that isn't an "adult" subscription site?

I guess you'll have to go to ballstreams.com and find out :)

Liking all the gaudy team stats. As long as we're competitive on the boards and the whole team is bossing up at the free throw line I like our chances against anyone. Bud's style and preferences shine through in the teams' play all the time. And damn Luol Deng.

• Premium Member

All in all, I think it was a good game for most Hawks.

The Heat are too old to defend like they did in the first quarter for long stretches. We should be able to beat them anytime, provided we run and move the ball.

Al was horrible. I wish we could trade him for PistonsPlayer #6.

Seriously though, he's gotta shake that rust off of him. Shouldn't be a problem going forward, but even if he can't get his offense going early, we still have our surefire All-Star to get things done.

Millsap is ready. He can score the way he wants to, and should definitely be our go-to scorer this season. He can do it all. And yet people will want him traded for some POS by the deadline, because of his expiring contract.

Question for capologists. Can the Hawks extend Millsap's contract right now? I'd gladly give the man 3 years, 12 per. It's well deserved.

Coach Bud is ready.

Teague is ready.

KK is ready.

DMC is ready.

Mike $cott is ready.

Thabo looked like he's ready and struck me as a great, great defender.

Brand is Brand, always happy to have him.

Mack is still the same Mack. A backup PG. We need one of those.

Antić, same as always, for the good and the bad.

Bazemore looked lost. But that move on Deng was a thing of beauty.Too bad he was fouled before the shot.

Jenkins shouldn't be extended. I have lost all faith I had in him.

Muscala and Payne get to keep the bench warm. That's too bad, They looked hungry out there. Especially Payne, who looks bigger than 6'10".

Dennis will need to take his time to mature. Hopefully he's a late blossomer like Teague. D-League should be an option.

I AM ALSO READY! LET'S GO HAWKS!

Very impressed with Sap and Korver. Most impressive for me was Thabo. I don't think we've had a defensively skilled guy like that on our squad in a long long time. I think he's gonna help us a lot. He just knows how to play the game. Nice job and a great team win.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Ive been impressed with his offense as well. He knocked down his open shots and had a nice drive last night.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Question for capologists. Can the Hawks extend Millsap's contract right now? I'd gladly give the man 3 years, 12 per. It's well deserved.

Short answer:  no, we can't extend him on a 3 year/$12M until the offseason.

Not sure why but they don't air the game online. You have to listen to it via a real radio.

Ballstreams has been good to me at least for watching replays of old games over the summer.

Thanks for answering. I wonder why they don't air the games online. 92.9 even tweeted "listen to the game on the radio or online".

I did get ballstream for a week and watched the game last night. It is worth $13 to me to watch 4 preseasons games and it looked good.

Thanks for answering. I wonder why they don't air the games online. 92.9 even tweeted "listen to the game on the radio or online".

I did get ballstream for a week and watched the game last night. It is worth $13 to me to watch 4 preseasons games and it looked good.

I think I pay $30 or something for 3 months of access.