• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Schröder Era Begins

benhillboy

Yeah I don't think this means anything for Teague. I'm actually starting to think that we are heavily showcasing Dennis. I hope that's not the case but there's no way we stick with all 3 PGs. He looked great tonight outside of a couple of bad turnovers. 

• Like 1

Yeah I don't think this means anything for Teague. I'm actually starting to think that we are heavily showcasing Dennis. I hope that's not the case but there's no way we stick with all 3 PGs. He looked great tonight outside of a couple of bad turnovers.

I hope not. I love having this problem of 2 wonderful pg's. Wasnt too long ago, pre Bibby trade I think, where we were starving for a pg for years. Feels good.

That would suck, - but showcasing won't start until after December 15 up to the trade deadline.  Remember  Lou getting  a lot of playing time at PG close to the deadline last year.

That would suck, - but showcasing won't start until after December 15 up to the trade deadline. Remember Lou getting a lot of playing time at PG close to the deadline last year.

Showcasing starts now for a guy who's never done anything. The more and the better he plays the more value he has.

Maybe they're not showcasing him but it's fishy that Mack isn't playing much if at all.

I’ve been a big Teague supporter but tonight is why its so frustrating to watch him. All the talent in the world but for some reason he has games where he looks so uninterested.  I really thought he had matured to the point where we didn’t have to worry about these type of performances. I can understand having a bad game but its absolutely no excuse to play with no type of effort or energy. He was just going through the motions. I’m happy coach benched him. I’m glad Dennis is playing well but its no way you trade Jeff and start Dennis after 4 or 5 good games. I remember when people wanted to trade Jeff last year and let Mack start after some good games.  I hope Jeff bounces back but we  shouldn’t be seeing these type of games at this point in his career.

Edited by Sarcatic1
  • Like 2