• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We have the 2nd highest title odds in the NBA and best in the East

NBASupes

I've had dreams of a Hawks-Warriors Finals, it's possible. Both teams are quite similar in their energy, passing, shooting, and timely help defense, getting my tickets for the February game in a few days for sure. Our free-falling points allowed is good as gold any type of prediction metric.

That would be an awesome series. I don't think we have enough weapons to score with them in a 7 game series but when Bogut goes down their defense will drop off significantly. 

Of course that would potentially be the lowest rated NBA Finals in a long long time. Not that I care though and eventually fans would tune in if it's a good series. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Early last season I remember giving Hollinger heck over the Grizzlies sitting in last-place out West in terms of playoff-odds ("Does Hollinger check the Hollinger rankings anymore?"). Safe to say they turned things around.

Also notable... at least for the moment, seventh-best lottery odds in the NBA!

~lw3

• Like 2

Early last season I remember giving Hollinger heck over the Grizzlies sitting in last-place out West in terms of playoff-odds ("Does Hollinger check the Hollinger rankings anymore?"). Safe to say they turned things around.

Also notable... at least for the moment, seventh-best lottery odds in the NBA!

~lw3

TOTALLY forgot about our pick swap rights. You just made me realize that if the Nets bottom out by trading all their dudes... cha ching!!!

• Like 1

Still not much love from NBA radio

Gerald brown and Howie said cannot beat Chicago , Cleveland , Toronto , or Washington in a 7 game series. Smh

Their reasoning is the absents of a superstar on our part. This whole superstar garbage is becoming cliche IMO. It is becoming like political radio listening to sports talk. Its just one talking point after another and none of these guys have any original thoughts.

• Like 4

Gerald brown and Howie said cannot beat Chicago , Cleveland , Toronto , or Washington in a 7 game series. Smh

Their reasoning is the absents of a superstar on our part. This whole superstar garbage is becoming cliche IMO. It is becoming like political radio listening to sports talk. Its just one talking point after another and none of these guys have any original thoughts.

Toronto is the only team better than us in the Eastern Conference.

That would be an awesome series. I don't think we have enough weapons to score with them in a 7 game series but when Bogut goes down their defense will drop off significantly.

Of course that would potentially be the lowest rated NBA Finals in a long long time. Not that I care though and eventually fans would tune in if it's a good series.

This happens and I'd be able to attend a Hawks finals game :-D

Chicago does not have a superstar either. It's been two or three years since Rose was a superstar. Toronto does not have a superstar either.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Despite we spanked them recently, I think when it's all said and done, 82 games, Cleveland will win the East. Just growing pains now and then, currently.

Cleveland isn't winning anything with their terrible defense and I dont see how they improve on that side either. Outside of the big three, their best trade chip is waiters and no one wants him. I believe they are bottom 3 in the league in opponents FG%. Zero rim protection. Zero flow on offense. They just swap possessions and let Kylie lebron and waiters take turns going iso. There have already been rumors that they have issues with the coach.

Cleveland isn't winning anything with their terrible defense and I dont see how they improve on that side either. Outside of the big three, their best trade chip is waiters and no one wants him. I believe they are bottom 3 in the league in opponents FG%. Zero rim protection. Zero flow on offense. They just swap possessions and let Kylie lebron and waiters take turns going iso. There have already been rumors that they have issues with the coach.

They did beat Memphis and other high powered teams. Never count the best player in the NBA out. 

They did beat Memphis and other high powered teams. Never count the best player in the NBA out. 

They beat Memphis without Zach Randolph and Tony Allen. Memphis also used the game as a rest game.  Gasol had the highest minutes played with only 30. The next highest was Conley at 25.  Let's just say that I'm not very impressed with that win.  All 3 of our wins in the past week were more impressive.

They should easily win their next 4 before they face us again on 12/30.

• Like 1

Toronto doesn't have a superstar, but i don't see anyone knocking them for that .