• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In the new year, Hawks fly to the top of the list

Hawksquawk

That gif was created last season. Can't help if he's in there. If anything, he will do wonders for us when we get to the playoffs. 

That's what i figured.  No biggie.  He's kinda in the back so maybe you can avoid sanctions ... this time.

• Premium Member

Usually we get the most recognition from SBNation but they have us 2nd. Get with it!

Good to see the national media finally come around some. Judging by the All Star voting, the dumb fans still might take a year or two.

Unfortunately the average fan just regurgitates what the see on sportscenter and read on ESPN.COM, which makes it tough for the players that aren't sponsored by them to make the All Star team. 

Seeing us #1 in the power rankings is a positive sign though that perhaps we will be able to sway the Lebron, Kobe, NYC propaganda machine to take a break from riding the jock of the irrelevent and boring Cavs, Lakers, and Knicks and start paying attention to the real story in the NBA this season.

Unfortunately the average fan just regurgitates what the see on sportscenter and read on ESPN.COM, which makes it tough for the players that aren't sponsored by them to make the All Star team. 

Seeing us #1 in the power rankings is a positive sign though that perhaps we will be able to sway the Lebron, Kobe, NYC propaganda machine to take a break from riding the jock of the irrelevent and boring Cavs, Lakers, and Knicks and start paying attention to the real story in the NBA this season.

Speaking of Lebron, call me crazy but I think he's a closet Hawks fan now that Bud is here and has made us the Spurs of the East. I've seen him talk about it multiple times and he goes out of his way to gush about it and how it's not a good thing for the EC. Now I'm not saying he will become a FA this offseason and that the Hawks will sign him but... 

Speaking of Lebron, call me crazy but I think he's a closet Hawks fan now that Bud is here and has made us the Spurs of the East. I've seen him talk about it multiple times and he goes out of his way to gush about it and how it's not a good thing for the EC. Now I'm not saying he will become a FA this offseason and that the Hawks will sign him but... 

I don't want Lebron unless he can commit to playing in a ball movement system. Otherwise, bring him in. 

I want no part of Lebron.  Win with Lebron and Lebron will get all of the credit.  I want no part of him infecting the team with his whiny flopping ways.  He's a frontrunner and chokes 80% of the time when the going gets tough.

I don't think he's worth the 20+ million it would take to get him either.

Edited by JETSET

I want no part of Lebron.  Win with Lebron and Lebron will get all of the credit.  I want no part of him infecting the team with his whiny flopping ways.  He's a frontrunner and chokes 80% of the time when the going gets tough.

I don't think he's worth the 20+ million it would take to get him either.

I want no part of the greedy ball hogging Lebron. But if he is willing to come into the system and be a part of the system I would be more than willing to give him a try. You add him in place of DMC as a starter and we're Finals favorites right now. 

Let's discuss this after the season, after we've seen how this system works in the playoffs when you need superstar calls. 

• Like 1