• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pistons

lethalweapon3

Al nearly gave the game away - what a horrible end of 4th quarter for him. Missed freethrows, missed layups and turnovers. (He took responsibilty for the miscues)

This is a good lesson for the team regarding end of game execution. A teaching moment for Bud.

Still another win on the ROAD!!!

43 threes. These guys were just chucking. We're still 10-15 points better than this team. Kentavius will never have a quarter like that again in his life. Not worried.

Pistons definitely chucked it like some scrubs, but let's not forget their best player was non-existent(Detroit reporters are saying he has the flu). Good win, but I wouldn't be talking much trash....

Good W on the road against a confident team. Watching the Pistons makes me appreciate Bud even more cause they're bbiq is horrible

BB IQ is a huge difference. Hawks play like the Spurs, in that regard. They execute as well as anyone in the league. Pistons...not so much. Lots of learning to do, but they're very young.

• Premium Member

We came waaaaaaaaaay too close to giving that one away. But a win is a win. And let's give credit to the amazingly wonderful best player to ever play in any sport in Thabo for making all his shots tonight. We wouldn't have won without it!

• Like 1

Pistons definitely chucked it like some scrubs, but let's not forget their best player was non-existent(Detroit reporters are saying he has the flu). Good win, but I wouldn't be talking much trash....

Talking trash? No...just being realistic. Any scrub team could shoot 43 threes and make it close. Not seeing much to be scared of.

I'm going to need Mike Breen to shut the f&@k up and stop interrupting Hubie when he goes on and on about us. I don't give a damn about Rasul Butler's threes (the NBDL works).

The Bulls can look awful any given night, mainly due to their former MVP. I think a lot of people can finally see he's as poor as his numbers this year suggest. 2 assists tonight with 4 TOs, -15. His game is so ugly to me.

• Like 1

Talking trash? No...just being realistic. Any scrub team could shoot 43 threes and make it close. Not seeing much to be scared of.

Shouldn't be scared. Number 1 seed vs. Lottery team. Just saying the 43 3's is not typical. It was a franchise record. If Drummond was a factor, I don't think they chuck up so many garbage shots. Hawks are the better team, no question. I just don't think the 43 3's is indicative of what you should expect next time.

Detroit isn't good so we should take care of them but blowing 16 pt leads in the last 4 minutes and playing horrible D and missing FT's (Al...) isn't going to win games.

But we did win scratch_one-s_head.gif .

It's hard holding off a team making a run in their own building but we did.