• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nets lose, Raptors lose, Bulls lose

randawg91

Pacers, Magic, and Pistons coming for Brooklyn. I also find it interesting that Warriors, Raptors, Mavs, Bulls, Blazers, and the Wizz all have played weak schedules to this point, bottom tier of the SoS chart.

• Like 2

An ECF Finals appearance and a lottery pick would be quite a good catch for a season that started off under so much uncertainty and duress. It would be like Oliver Twist discovering the cure to cancer, then hitting Powerball after Bayer Pharmaceuticals cut him a nine-figure check for the medicine...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Oh my lord  I completely forgot about that provision.  I agree with Cap on this one.  This should not be talked about...EVER!  Seriously!  This should be like U.S. Government's silence on Roswell and the fake moon landing. 

Never!

Ever!

Not even a hypothetical jynx can save the Nets from the lottery this year.

Nooooooo...what'd you do. Take it back quick, lol.

@JETSET I'm serious - take it back!!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I just want to hold on to 1st place at least until the All-Star break as I really want coach Bud to get the national pub of being the East coach. Weve got almost a month to go, does anybody know what the deadline is for the coaches to be named?

Nooooooo...what'd you do. Take it back quick, lol.

@JETSET I'm serious - take it back!!

Dont doubt it Jaybird, just enjoy the ride. I've watched their last few games. They are playing Joe 40 minutes per game and getting beat by bottom-feeders. Things will get worse for the Nets long before they get better.

Pierce, Blanche, livingston, Thornton arent there to keep them in contention this year.

• Admin

Dont doubt it Jaybird, just enjoy the ride. I've watched their last few games. They are playing Joe 40 minutes per game and getting beat by bottom-feeders. Things will get worse for the Nets long before they get better.

Pierce, Blanche, livingston, Thornton arent there to keep them in contention this year.

I will blame you!  smile.png secret.gif