• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guys, I woke up this morning

anxietyreigns

Sorry couldn't resist.

I was always intrigued by this song but never heard its entirety or seen the video. Pretty cool.

I expect the lead to widen at least until Friday. We really need Phoenix to beat Chicago and Washington, I think they have a good chance, they both will have exhibitions versus the Lakers so that needs to even out. Detroit had the chance to help us out a lot, but Jenning's ACL killed those hopes, although I like Augsutine and expect they'll still play hard. I expect OKC to kill Cleveland, D. Wade needs to show up against his hometown team today, and I'm sure GS will trash Chicago later this week.

We should beat Minny and Joe with our second unit, making us so fresh and so clean for the Portland rematch. By this time next week we could very well be up on the conference by double digits. Wtf.

Edited by benhillboy

And the Horcats have a 1/2 game led over Brooklyn for the 8th seed. Brooklyn also is on a 2 games losing streak and play Portland on Monday and our red-hot Hawks on Wednesday.  #NetsWatch

Kemba Walker unfortunately tore his meniscus and will have surgery. Similarly Brandon Jennings likely tore his Achilles. I swear this #NetsWatch is a curse... 

• Premium Member

And the Horcats have a 1/2 game led over Brooklyn for the 8th seed. Brooklyn also is on a 2 games losing streak and play Portland on Monday and our red-hot Hawks on Wednesday.  #NetsWatch

Kemba Walker unfortunately tore his meniscus and will have surgery. Similarly Brandon Jennings likely tore his Achilles. I swear this #NetsWatch is a curse... 

angry_troll_face_png_by_nfc_by_ninetails

• Like 2

We should beat Minny and Joe with our second unit, making us so fresh and so clean for the Portland rematch. By this time next week we could very well be up on the conference by double digits. Wtf.

Whoops, I got the hang of out now. Disregard previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

Edited by EWeezy
  • Like 1

Well, I love the 16 in a row, and being in first place.. Don't get me wrong!!! But there's a team about an hour away from me in Ohio that is starting to figure it out....

Yup, Cleveland is a scary team. They develop chemestry and they are going to be a problem. We can take them, but it will not be an easy series.

Yup, Cleveland is a scary team. They develop chemestry and they are going to be a problem. We can take them, but it will not be an easy series.

I didn't know anything about Mozgov until recently. He's rugged. Always been a Shump fan. Still not putting any faith into Blatt, though.