• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does anyone else do this?

capstone21

I also like to go to other forums (Realgm) and ESPN to see what other fans are saying about our guys. It's pretty funny to see the excuses they still make.

Lol, yeah they still think we are on a hot streak.

As much as I have agreed there is an anti-hawks bias in the past, I think a lotta folks are rooting for our guys. There's still a market for the underdog, and I think a lotta fans and commentators would love a hawks-warriors finals

I'd laugh if it ended up being something like Memphis vs Atlanta ... ESPN/NBA wouldn't even know what to do.  I think alot of fans would root for Atlanta just because we don't have a "superstar" and they also get tired of the Lebron/KD/Wade/Etc crap thrown at you every night on ESPN.  

I often go to the sports sites and just stare at the standings ...

I am blown away by this

I like scrolling down the schedule just to watch all of those green W's wiz by.  It makes me giddy.

L

W

L

L

W

W

W

W

L

L

W

W

L

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

L

W

W

W

W

W

L

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

W

Edited by ATLSmith
  • Like 1

Especially the streak column. I be like "is that right?" They gonna have to make the columns a little wider in a minute. I also love seeing everyone else's PA go up and ours drop .1 or .2 every night. We have to constantly make sure we are who we say we are because BSPN just might doctor them bit&@es when Hawks fans ain't looking then post a story for a few minites how the Cavs are still streaking to the top of the East.

I can't believe this team started 5-5. That sh&t seems so long ago like the Old Core did it.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Well here is yahoo's headline for their power rankings:

If they were 10-0 and we weren't it would be one thing but we just finished the greatest month in the history of the nba.  This is getting really annoying.

I like scrolling down the schedule just to watch all of those green W's wiz by. It makes me giddy.

It looks like the Yankees schedule at their peak in the late 90's, the Patriots home streak in the mid-2000's, or current Women's Connecticut Basketball. Can't believe the Jordan Bulls never did this, and to go one game better than last year's Spurs is crazy considering how they toyed with the NBA.

Miami fans were treated to two more weeks of this just last year, although with a totally different model. Ours is better becuase more people have contributed and the ways we win are more various.

And Damn you to Hell Tobias Harris!!!! Kid knocked 6 wins off the streak.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1