• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Without proposing an actual trade, who do you think *ACTUALLY WILL* join the roster by Thursday's deadline

sturt

• Premium Member

I'll go first.

No one.

I think the GM (whoever he actually is at this point) is going to sit back and wait to see who gets bought out, and decide who he wants to pursue as opportunities present themselves.

Edited by sturt
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I'll go first.

No one.

I think the GM (whoever he actually is at this point) is going to sit back and wait to see who gets bought out, and decide who he wants to pursue as opportunities present themselves.

I would like to see us make a play for Enes Kanter.  He's a young big who can rebound and has loads of potential.   Another guy to target is Kosta Koufos.  He's disgruntled with role in Memphis and if they believe he will walk this summer, they may want to move him for something now?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I would like to see us make a play for Enes Kanter.  He's a young big who can rebound and has loads of potential.   Another guy to target is Kosta Koufos.  He's disgruntled with role in Memphis and if they believe he will walk this summer, they may want to move him for something now?

Enes Kanter would be perfect fit. 

It's gotta be somebody who can acclimate quickly to the offense by having been in it, Gary Neal or a quick learner, Ray Allen. It's not going to be a Larry Sanders or wenis Kanter this season. I have a couple of other dark horse candidates who are all in their last season or have a TEAM option for next year..

Gerald Green

Jordan Hill

Ben Gordon

Wilson Chandler

Steve Novak

Trevor Booker

These 6 dudes as well as Neal and Allen intrigue me the most. Gordon and Novak would spread the court even more for Sap, Al and Teague. Can you imagine one if those dudes paired with Korver for stretches of 5-10 minutes a game. Somebody would be WIDE open. Ps I know they aren't the best defensive players and that's why I said 5-10 min.

• Moderators

Thin ice, boys... you heard the man... smile3.gif ... looking ONLY for players you BELIEVE (not "hope") will ACTUALLY be announced as part of the roster come Friday.

I believe in all kinds of stuff.   I still believe Ted Turner is going to come walking through that door.