• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is tonight's game still on? (4 PM UPDATE: On Like Donkey Kong!)

benhillboy

• Premium Member

Dallas is already in town and doesn't play until Saturday so I imagine they would want to get the game in tomorrow if tonight is a no go. For us, that would have us playing 3 games in a row but at least 2 would be at home and the other would be close to home.

• Moderators

I'd Told Ice...

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Right now, there's not much more than sleet downtown, mixed in with a steady rain. It's cold, sure, but it's not supposed to fall below freezing until very late tonight. And most schools closed ahead of time, so we shouldn't see the same traffic snarls we usually see during the 3-6 pm hour. Since the Mavs are already here, unless they risk getting stuck trying to fly out, I'd prefer they just go forward with it.

~lw3

• Moderators

I like the Mavs' Rathbun-guy.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Moderators

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

I get the impression that this "leaked" information from today is a way for the Hawks to check out who has a big mouth on them in their staff.

attachicon.gifnoleaks.jpg

Danny still working his magic.

Hilarious graphic.   I love that ad, and nice photoshopping.   I love how they picked the worlds most unstable boat to test out their glue.   

I get the impression that this "leaked" information from today is a way for the Hawks to check out who has a big mouth on them in their staff.

Danny still working his magic.

Maybe Danny will lay hands and cure your rumple-holsim?

You southerners and your "snow".

Meh, you northerners start dropping dead whenever the temperature hits 95 so ...