• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nice Profile on Sir Foster

SalvorMallow

The Hawks are also number 1 in players with tattoos, lol.

1. ATLANTA HAWKS

With 13 players wearing tattoos, the Hawks lead the entire NBA in this department. Al Horfordand Elton Brand are the only exceptions on the team. Macedonian center Pero Antić is approaching the Chris Andersen Zone when it comes to ink and Dennis Schröder, 21, could get there with time. Worth noting: Forward Mike Scott is a fan of emoji tattoos.

• Moderators

The Hawks are also number 1 in players with tattoos, lol.

1. ATLANTA HAWKS

With 13 players wearing tattoos, the Hawks lead the entire NBA in this department. Al Horfordand Elton Brand are the only exceptions on the team. Macedonian center Pero Antić is approaching the Chris Andersen Zone when it comes to ink and Dennis Schröder, 21, could get there with time. Worth noting: Forward Mike Scott is a fan of emoji tattoos.

I disagree that that's worth noting.

I thought you were going to say you were getting it on your lower back. Bullseye tramp stamp!

(Sorry buddy, couldn't resist! Too good of a setup not to take advantage! )

Lol... Ya like T- ball huh? I setter up, you knockem down...

Ivory to my ebony...

Yang to my ying...

Costello to my Abbott...

Concord grape jelly to my peanut butter...(kg style...that's Kevin Garnett not you @kg01)

@kg01

Edited by Spud2Nique

I am a big fan of Sir Foster. He's played several of my requests in game and I love trying to figure out what song he's playing during the games. It adds a bit of musical trivia to the game.

I gotta get him to play Two Dope Boys (In a Cadillac) before I die.
  • Like 1

That's a long time to wait. lol

It's a bday gift :-)...otherwise I'd get it now. The way I look at it is that next Feb I could get the pacman with a NBA champs 15' trophy next to it :-)

• Moderators

I'm gettin a pacman original on my shoulder next February....I'm excited...my first!!!

I'm not a tattoo guy, but if you are getting one that is the right choice!

Just make sure the guy doesn't use this as a model:

030615_hawks_dominique_HS01.JPG

I'm not a tattoo guy, but if you are getting one that is the right choice!

Just make sure the guy doesn't use this as a model:

030615_hawks_dominique_HS01.JPG

Lol no kidding ...I gotta find a good artist. I'll go to Vegas or LA or wherever since it's my first one, it'll be on me forever and prolly my only one.

• Moderators

It's a bday gift :-)...otherwise I'd get it now. The way I look at it is that next Feb I could get the pacman with a NBA champs 15' trophy next to it :-)

Okay that's cool. I'm wanting the new pacman tatted as well... Either on my inner arm like Smoove or on my ribs. It'd be cool to have it tatted with the Larry O'brien like you said. And then have 14-15 Champs put on in the Pacman font.