• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

They are dropping like flies out there

NJHAWK

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12491798/kyle-korver-atlanta-hawks-exits-game-vs-los-angeles-lakers-broken-nose    Thabo, Mike Scott and now KK. Only good thing is they all should be healthy come playoff time. I kind of recall Korver wearing that stupid mask he is prolly going to have to wear again. I just cant remember if it affected his shooting.

As long as our bigs stay healthy, I think we can survive. KK is obviously critical to our spacing but Mack and Jenkins can provide some of that. We may see a lot more of the Dennis and Jeff backcourt over the next week or so. 

Prediction: Korver comes back with a mask and shoots 75% from three. He then wears the mask full-time like Rip Hamilton.

I have a friend that received nose surgery for a deviated septum. The guy lives in San Diego... Now I'm not saying he didn't have some issues but he's definitely got a more normal sized schnauz than what he started out with. Also, I'm not saying Kyle wasn't happy with the size of his nose but out of every city in the NBA to break your nose, LA might be the best...(cough cough..Cosmetttic...cough).

#prettylilnose