• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am not a fan of all the rest

capstone21

• Admin

We will be resting our players again.

They are not being overplayed anyway and I wonder if it is screwing up chemistry

If the guys were being rested during the OKC game that I went to then I would have been p!ssed.  We pay a lot of money for these tickets and it is to see our team play.  

Right now we are not playing good D and it feels like that we need to work through that and get that ship shape before the playoffs.

Resting the guys in not going to fix that.

• Like 2

Teague's ankle is swollen.and sore - big difference from resting healthy players.

Oh and Pero has a sore neck, gametime decision (I remember him rubbing it last game).

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I read that Buds is going to start resting players for games going forward ...

I can't remember where the link is sorry

Bud was asked on radio with 4 games in 5 nights coming u will he rest players he said "we will look at it snd decide but they are not sure."

Teague's ankle is swollen.and sore - big difference from resting healthy players.

Oh and Pero has a sore neck, gametime decision (I remember him rubbing it last game).

Couldn't @Spud2Nique rub it for him? 

I have no problem with rest as long as they're getting in some practice together before the season ends and then maybe a couple of tuneup games with the full healthy squad.

• Like 1

Couldn't @Spud2Nique rub it for him?

I have no problem with rest as long as they're getting in some practice together before the season ends and then maybe a couple of tuneup games with the full healthy squad.

Lol...neck rubs rule...although I'm more a fan of another rub...getting..not giving..:-/

We will be resting our players again.

They are not being overplayed anyway and I wonder if it is screwing up chemistry

If the guys were being rested during the OKC game that I went to then I would have been p!ssed.  We pay a lot of money for these tickets and it is to see our team play.  

Right now we are not playing good D and it feels like that we need to work through that and get that ship shape before the playoffs.

Resting the guys in not going to fix that.

Teague got hurt the other night.

Need to tell Dennis Schröder to slow it down till playoff time.  I don't think I've seen anyone hit the floor as often except maybe D.Wade. They probably shouldn't sit anyone for the whole night but definitely give less minutes to the starters.  I looks like they are coming out of the funk they picked up on the road but we can't afford to lose any of our starters for long periods in the playoffs.  

Edited by FastFreddie

damn. I was wrong about Brooklyn so far.It looks like they're showing up when they need to and want that 8th spot.  Not afraid of them in the playoffs just mainly want that lotto chance.  Hopefully Boston/Indy take that spot.  I really hope Bud plays our starters against brooklyn atleast once knowing it could be a big series