Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

A bystander has reported that as the 6'11 Atlanta Hawks forward was being approached the police, he screamed at them in an "odd foreign language." When he did speak English, he was overheard saying: "You can't arrest me! Don't you know I have intangibles! And you can't measure them!" Antìc was then heard laughing "like a super villain."

More on this story as it develops.

Clearly Pero set a screen on a cop to try and prevent him from reaching the crime scene.

• Like 4

Interesting that's what you see in this photo. And the video shows a different story and it's more likely they were helping him down the steps because of the significant limp that he had. They had Pero by the arm when helping him into the vehicle as well.

I was actually being sarcastic and joking about it.. Take a chill pill.

Hand down.. Man down..

First - no one is defending them

Second - getting bashed on a fan site is expected, getting tossed from the team as you suggest is assinine.

Don't they get rid of college athletes when they get arrested by the cops sometimes? 

It's unbelievable that Thabo would do something so stupid.

I figured that he would be smarter than that... I guess I gave him too much credit.  

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Don't they get rid of college athletes when they get arrested by the cops sometimes?

I have no idea. You tell me of one instance where a player had a first arrest and got kicked off a team.

I have no idea. You tell me of one instance where a player had a first arrest and got kicked off a team.

What I meant was that we should trade them since they're going to be stupid like this.

They know the playoffs starts shortly and they go and bring that kind of attention to the team and everything.  

What I meant was that we should trade them since they're going to be stupid like this.

They know the playoffs starts shortly and they go and bring that kind of attention to the team and everything.

Sigh, you don't trade players for being stupid, particularly if they haven't been in any kind of trouble before. Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

ATTICA! ATTICA!

Don't ask those coppers about screwing in a light bulb.

~lw3

• Like 3

• Moderators

(cops look up at a pair of tall and huge guys) "Dispersdispersdispersdispersdispersdisperse!!!"

~lw3

• Like 1

Now that I think about it maybe they knew they weren't even gonna play tonight since Pero doesn't play back to backs and Thabo is coming off an injury... just my thoughts on why they were even out there.