• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

F*ck it! It won't matter...we still win. F*ck u NY pigs! Unless you break every one of our players legs or arrest them we will keep on winning..

#Hawksnation

If it turns out that the team and our huge goals for the season werent important enough for him to act like a real man then who needs him.

I'm royally pissed that Thabo is now unavailable but I fail to understand what the inference is to "act like a real man' Edited by JayBirdHawk

Did the Cavs give Love back to the T'Wolves??

Haha no they didnt but having the extra hands and more importantly the capability that he has to guard Lebra and Wiggins is really going to hurt us.We had some serious playoff depth, now not so much.

If it comes out that he wasn't in the wrong, will we say goodbye to you nitwit?

Hey if playing name calling 12 year olds is fun for you, say whatever you like.I can choose not to defend his actions which just hurt our team if I want. You call me names, wont change my mind. lol

Haha no they didnt but having the extra hands and more importantly the capability that he has to guard Lebra and Wiggins is really going to hurt us.We had some serious playoff depth, now not so much.

LOL I'm talking about your repeated Wiggins references. He traded for KLove

Of course you will have posters acting holy then thou. F them. The bottom line was why was police officers beating citizens like this after Eric Garner. I cannot stand NYPD. The worst most racist cops in America and they have the LAND of competition but they continue to find away to be supreme bigots.

• Like 1

• Moderators

WARNING: Hypothetical Speculation

Has this angle been ruled out yet?

Thabo and Pero happen upon Copeland while leaving 1Oak or cruising around Chelsea. Recognizing him in distress, they form the camera phone shield/J&J Security/whatever they decided to do to give Copeland and the other victim(s) cover until the medics/cops arrive. The good guys!

In the process of doing THAT... Thabo trips or accidentally kicks/gets kicked among the throng of onlookers and discovers he'd injured his leg, somehow.

THEN, the cops show up.

"Move along! Move! Move! Move! Move!"

"But, officer. I need..."

"I said, clear the area! NOW!"

Thabo and Pero try to "clear the area," but Thabo's mobility is hampered, to the extent he knows he can't simply walk back to the hotel with an unexplained leg injury.

He starts to hobble toward an officer so he can advise he needs medical assistance, too. The other cops see this, and think he's "menacing." Maybe it's a crip-walk in their training manual or something.

"That's it! You're under arrest, pal! But but nothing! You have the right to remain silent..." (I'd be a horrible TV writer)

In the process of getting arrested, Thabo's injury gets aggravated (ligaments? bones?). Confused by all that's going on, Pero hesitates (as he is wont to do), then seeks to calm the situation by putting his jolly Macedonian hand on an officer's shoulder.

"Don't you think you're a little bit too hard on the Beaver?"

"That's it! You're going downtown, too!" (Onto Scene 2 at Barney Miller's precinct)

Any chance something like that did NOT happen?

~lw3

I'm royally pissed that Thabo is now unavailable but I fail to understand what the inference is to "act like a real man'

To

I'm royally pissed that Thabo is now unavailable but I fail to understand what the inference is to "act like a real man'

To simply not get involved in a situation like this. He and Pero are old enough imo to act like men and not children. Sure what they do is theyre buisness but thanks for screwing the team and its fans. I hope Im wrong and they are victims but its sure not looking that way. This is something we should be talking about involving KY or UGA. Instead were having this conversation about grown men.

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1

He got off easy in the grand scheme of things. It shouldn't be like this, but you have to accept the reality and behave accordingly. 

I'll get banned again if I tell you what I want to do to you right now for that statement. I am not lying. Dolfan, you need to lock this one up. I am going to go nuts on these foolish posters who don't know what happened but it's clear we should beat him for whatever reason. This is the problem with these types of ppl but don't let it be someone like them. Justice and hell knows no boundaries all of a sudden.

From all my travels and experience is that the one constant with all these high profile cop incident is that all the victims either disobey an order, resisted arrest or flat out went and try to punk a cop. Bottom line is none of these should've happen if you just respect authority and let the rest take its course. I blame this one on Thabo.

• Like 1

Civil society like a military bootcamp mentality. Cops need to stop being such p*ssy's and stop doing this going out of their way to protect themselves. Their job comes at a cost. People on an assembly line doing the same monotone stuff each day hour after hour pay their own costs. That would drive me nuts. Driving around, chatting, and trying to look impressive sounds like a good job to me. The cost is staying cool when it gets hot those few minutes of the day at max.

No one owes you a living doing an easy job where wherever it gets difficult you can go shoot or beat down. Earn yours by serving and protecting.

Don't get it twisted. They are in the business of practicing one thing and sadly Thabo wasn't on that team to avoid this. You can say what you want about being out to 4AM and play father. You can say what you want about whatever you want but at the end of the day, why are you grabbing him by the neck and the type of force you need to break someone tibia is extreme force. These guys are not police officers, their terrorist. Maybe not for all but for some, they are terror. Stop and fisk. Their tactics. Hell, I don't even go to NY no more because they will harass you when you wear a professional suit. I have no love for these people. They can go to hell.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I don't think I've ever taken a course in anatomy, but are tibia and fibula synonyms? {/sarcasm}

I know this was a tongue in cheek comment but felt this might be helpful for some.

The tibia is the large weight bearing bone and the fibula is the small bone on the outside of your lower leg and the bottom of the bone is what we call our outside "ankle bone". The fibula is what mile bike broke.

Edited by Jdawgflow

Soooooo at what point in that video did this happen?

3lKHEBj.png

Not surprising...

3lKHEBj.png

Not surprising...

3lKHEBj.png

Not surprising...

I can't believe some of you bother to believe the NYPD or any department on Black folks. All they gonna claim is the feared of their lives and get away with it and the video comes out and as usual, they lied. F* them!