• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

Hopefully the Hawks get rid of this asshole.

watch out for over protective Squawkers.. i just made a thread about Thabo and Pero like a day ago, If they should get traded or just get a suspension, bunch of flamers started to show up and then the thread got locked.. 

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

watchout of over protective fans.. i just made a thread about Thabo and Pero like a day ago, If they should get traded or just get a suspension, bunch of flamers started to show up and then the thread got locked.. 

You were the only flamer in that thread

• Like 2

Meanwhile the other teammates were probably playing Uno in Dennis room.

This is something you would expect somebody Dennis age to be involved in. Yet he was smart enough to not put himself in a situation like that.Perhaps he cares enough about his teammates and fans. Perhaps being a Hawk and playing for a championship mean something to him.

Wow @Hotlanta1981

That is cold, really cold but heis a grown man, if he wants to clubbing at 4 am, then he can go clubbing.  As long as he know that wave of his actions

I am like everybody else, I like to hear Thabo and Antić point of view before I put any blame on anybody.  Sure, he should just listen to the cops but at the same time, he might was trying to stop people from taken photos of this.  We will never know but I know that Hawks should filed a lawsuit against NYPD for this,

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Like 1

Wow @Hotlanta1981

That is cold, really cold but heis a grown man, if he wants to clubbing at 4 am, then he can go clubbing.  As long as he know that wave of his actions

I am like everybody else, I like to hear Thabo and Antić point of view before I put any blame on anybody.  Sure, he should just listen to the cops but at the same time, he might was trying to stop people from taken photos of this.  We will never know but I know that Hawks should filed a lawsuit against NYPD for this,

He put a night on the town ahead of the team. He needs to be gone next year. 

Let him be a grown man and go clubbin' somewhere else. send him to the Lakers.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Wow @Hotlanta1981

Sure he can do whatever he wants but if he's a grown man he should have made the right choice by resting and preparing for the game in the same day instead of clubbing late in the morning somewhere in NYC... Now the Bad thing is that he won't be able to help Hawks in the playoffs knowing that Hawks are blossoming this year and he's really important to the hawks because of his versatility and defense. The choice he made just slimmed down hawks deep playoff run chances...

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

Hey if playing name calling 12 year olds is fun for you, say whatever you like.I can choose not to defend his actions which just hurt our team if I want. You call me names, wont change my mind. lol

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FIRST SAID NITWIT TO THABO! SMH...

He put a night on the town ahead of the team. He needs to be gone next year. 

Let him be a grown man and go clubbin' somewhere else. send him to the Lakers.

That would be up to the Hawks GM. THey could either forgive Thabo and Pero and move on, or trade them next season.. But i think they will forgive them because they are really important to the team system. But you never know what will happen...

• Moderators

^ I detect a hint of sarcasm there, KB24! lol