• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15th pick

NBASupes

• Premium Member

The #15 and Minny's 17' 1st should be enough. Indy seems to be the no brainer to move back especially since Bird likes assets. Who knows with Miami as well. Those two teams like us really are more likely to want to move up or down from their spot especially Miami. 

I'd do that trade to get Winslow or Johnson if they are there.

I'm looking back at the Kawhi trade with Indy. Indy traded #15 for GHill, #42 and a Euro stash from 2005. San Antonio was able to keep their #29 pick Cory Joseph and he's still on the roster ably backing up TP - Indy got robbed.(I always assumed SAS gave up their #29 pick)

What will it take to move up from #15 to #10? These are our assest #15, 2-2nd rounders and Shelvin Mack (lots of teams looking for a capable backup) and we also have the future 1st from Minny.

At the time of the trade I initially thought the Spurs made a mistake by trading their future playmaker in George Hill. Even though I had seen Kawhi play a few times at SDSU and thought he'd be a good player, I didn't see him being this good. That's why I thought the Spurs paid too much but now looking back on it, they made out like bandits. But it's the Spurs player development that made Kawhi as good as he is today imo. Had Kawhi landed on a different team, I'm almost certain he wouldn't have blossomed like this, or at least this quickly. And you know who was the guy that pushed for the trade to get Kawhi, that's right our very own Bud. Apparently Bud had to convince Pop to pull it because Pop loved Hill.

• Premium Member

I'm sold on Mario Hezonja and Stanley Johnson if we could move up a little. Specially Mario has that attitude of leaders and that's something unvaluable

I would not dismiss we trade someone in the draft night, everything can happen. As hard as it sounds, one between Dennis and Teague (probably the second), could be traded this or next off-season... meanwhile let's enjoy them.

I wouldn't want to lose any current players, but I feel we have enough 1st and 2nd Round picks for someone in the top 10 to bite.

I'm sold on Mario Hezonja and Stanley Johnson if we could move up a little. Specially Mario has that attitude of leaders and that's something unvaluable

I would not dismiss we trade someone in the draft night, everything can happen. As hard as it sounds, one between Dennis and Teague (probably the second), could be traded this or next off-season... meanwhile let's enjoy them.

I'm not trading Teague or Dennis this season.

I'm not trading Teague or Dennis this season.

Agreed, there is a strong chance in the 2016 draft, we trade Jeff but not now. It would be a shock but if we can trade Jeff for the Kings pick and land Johnson. Move on from DMC take Hunter. I see what we are doing but why ruin a contender. 

Dennis/Mack

Korver/Hunter

Thabo/Johnson

Millsap/Scott/Muscala

Horford/Tavares

Is still our squad but man, you really take vets away that's valuable but Johnson's 19th. Hunter is 21. Dennis is 21. You really have a strong blend of vets and talented youth. Not sure I am ready to part with Teague yet. He are so close. 

I'm looking back at the Kawhi trade with Indy. Indy traded #15 for GHill, #42 and a Euro stash from 2005. San Antonio was able to keep their #29 pick Cory Joseph and he's still on the roster ably backing up TP - Indy got robbed.(I always assumed SAS gave up their #29 pick)

What will it take to move up from #15 to #10? These are our assest #15, 2-2nd rounders and Shelvin Mack (lots of teams looking for a capable backup) and we also have the future 1st from Minny.

I'd go for that trade in a heart beat.  With a couple of our guys getting some years on them there will be a win now mentality and trading the Minny pick makes sense. 

• Like 1

How is that pessimist? There are no 3&D guys ready to start especially for a contender at #15. Maybe Winslow and starting him on a contender as a rookie is a stretch. He's a top 5 pick.  

I think it's realistic to get a potential All Star at #15. Caris LeVert and R.J. Hunter come to mind. 

I see LeVert like I seen Klay Thompson and I see R.J. like a better scoring, weaker but taller Bradley Beal out of college. 

The part where the pick wont get any PT next year.  Dennis didn't get much time his first year but he was a rookie when Bud was implementing his system.  Now that he has it in place with guys around him a rookie will fit much easier to get 10-15 minutes a night. 

Agreed, there is a strong chance in the 2016 draft, we trade Jeff but not now. It would be a shock but if we can trade Jeff for the Kings pick and land Johnson. Move on from DMC take Hunter. I see what we are doing but why ruin a contender. 

Dennis/Mack

Korver/Hunter

Thabo/Johnson

Millsap/Scott/Muscala

Horford/Tavares

Is still our squad but man, you really take vets away that's valuable but Johnson's 19th. Hunter is 21. Dennis is 21. You really have a strong blend of vets and talented youth. Not sure I am ready to part with Teague yet. He are so close. 

No one wants to trade a starter from a 60 regularseason-wins team. But remember,in 2016 Jeff's value will probably be lower, because his contract ends in 2017.

It would be tough, but I'll be prepared for everything. Dennis is improving incredibly, I'm not worried about that PG starting position. I would be more worried about not having Dennis from the bench as one of the best point guards from the bench...

I would also like to know Jeff's value.

In 2013, the 76ers traded Jrue Holiday for the 6th pick and a future first round. 

We are still in Bud's second year. Our window isn't closing, it could mean one step back to advance two in less than what we think if we do things right in the FA...

• Like 1

No one wants to trade a starter from a 60 regularseason-wins team. But remember,in 2016 Jeff's value will probably be lower, because his contract ends in 2017.

It would be tough, but I'll be prepared for everything. Dennis is improving incredibly, I'm not worried about that PG starting position. I would be more worried about not having Dennis from the bench as one of the best point guards from the bench...

I would also like to know Jeff's value.

In 2013, the 76ers traded Jrue Holiday for the 6th pick and a future first round. 

We are still in Bud's second year. Our window isn't closing, it could mean one step back to advance two in less than what we think if we do things right in the FA...

Jeff is an All Star. His value is at it's highest but we are contenders. We aren't Denver. 

Last Euro to come into the draft with that attitude was Jan Vesely though.

Wasn't he the one with the hot gf at the draft...Wizards 6th pick right?

Yep. Highlight of his "career".

Mario doesn't appear to be a fit here due to his 'tude. His comments are very me - conscious. MarMEo?

Yep. Highlight of his "career".

Mario doesn't appear to be a fit here due to his 'tude. His comments are very me - conscious. MarMEo?

Ya but he's got some fire in his belly. Just don't let him go clubbing with Thabo and Pero :-(