• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15th pick

NBASupes

Hunter to me is the #1 target. Get him or Oubre and I'm happy.

I'm always good with a son of a coach too. They seem much smarter, like having a coach on the floor.

I like Turner, how about Bobby Portis from Arkansas? With Scott not even playing in the playoffs we might need a backup PF.

I've always been iffy on Bobby Portis, just because he's not really a big difference maker on defense. I feel like if we get a big man he should be a shot-blocker (Turner) or at least someone with a bit more athleticism like Trey Lyles.

I'd even take a look at Rondae Hollis-Jefferson for the defense he can bring on the perimeter 

I've always been iffy on Bobby Portis, just because he's not really a big difference maker on defense. I feel like if we get a big man he should be a shot-blocker (Turner) or at least someone with a bit more athleticism like Trey Lyles.

I'd even take a look at Rondae Hollis-Jefferson for the defense he can bring on the perimeter 

I love Portis, just not for us. The need for a PF is very low on the list for us. 

Starting to think Myles Turner is #1 on my board...even seen some Lamarcus Aldridge comparisons. He is skilled offensively but he's an elite shot blocker and could probably play either PF or C. His upside is scary...would even trade a couple spots to get him.

Not really seeing any wing I like at 15 unless Stanley Johnson or maybe Oubre if they fell. Dekker is solid too.

Edited by GThawks3

Agreed I would like Turner even trade up to get him. Unless someone like Oubre slides the pickings look slim and the player will be a project. RJ Hunter might be worth it kind of groom him till he's ready if the Hawks stay at 15. Adding a free agent will put less pressure on the rookie give him time to adjust.

I'd still prefer a big if one drops they are hard to find and you never know Horford and Sap if they go down with n injury a good backup will be needed.

Second round I wouldn't mind having Andrew Harrison for some depth at point/sg also.He seems to be a money player able to make the big shot which is what the Hawks need.

The Hawks have officially notified the NBA and the Nets of their intention to swap first-round picks in the 2015 Draft. The Hawks had the right to swap first-round selections as one of several parts of the Joe Johnson trade in 2012. The Hawks will now have the No. 15 overall pick and the Nets have the No. 29 overall pick. The Hawks had to declare their intentions in writing to the league, which they did so Monday. Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, Draft 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Hrv0wQGO.dpuf

The Hawks have officially notified the NBA and the Nets of their intention to swap first-round picks in the 2015 Draft. The Hawks had the right to swap first-round selections as one of several parts of the Joe Johnson trade in 2012. The Hawks will now have the No. 15 overall pick and the Nets have the No. 29 overall pick. The Hawks had to declare their intentions in writing to the league, which they did so Monday. Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, Draft

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Hrv0wQGO.dpuf

Gimme gimme gimme gimme

• Moderators

I could see Turner playing under Coach Bud for sure.  He is an intriguing prospect.  My default for this draft is a swingman, though, for depth and talent at SG/SF.

Very smooth. I like this kid a lot. Physically, (not his skills set by any means) he reminds me of Matt Barnes. Like the way his head is connected to his body and his movements...lol...that sounded a bit weird my bad.

Very smooth. I like this kid a lot. Physically, (not his skills set by any means) he reminds me of Matt Barnes. Like the way his head is connected to his body and his movements...lol...that sounded a bit weird my bad.

He does have that silky smooth movement like Barnes. 

He does have that silky smooth movement like Barnes.

I really want to see Hunter go head to head in a workout with Booker. They seem to be around the same size and both can really shoot it.

I really want to see Hunter go head to head in a workout with Booker. They seem to be around the same size and both can really shoot it.

Hunter would kill him but one is 21 turning 22 and the other is 19. My thing is, I think Hunter in our system will always be much better than Booker. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired