• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15th pick

NBASupes

Well if that's what you were getting at then why didn't you get to it.....:-/

Lol my bad kg

fuck.gif 

It's ok.  I'll just plan on roasting you in chat tonite. spiteful.gif

Levert and Poeltl dropping out thins the lines a little bit, but we'll still nab a good player at #15. I think this draft is a little better than last years.

Not as deep as last year and what once was a top heavy draft is thinning out a bit. I wouldn't mind moving up considering the position we need in the draft.

Not as deep as last year and what once was a top heavy draft is thinning out a bit. I wouldn't mind moving up considering the position we need in the draft.

They're comparable though, IMO. But yes, I think Indiana would entertain us trading up with their pick so I'd look into it.

I honestly don't see us trading up given the way our FO has operated in the past. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

I doubt the Hawks are ever picking this high in a long time. Gotta make a move to get a talented prospect and secure our future. I love our squad but we need more talent.

• Like 2

Just think of we had R.J. Hunter in this series. I would love having two shooters on the court the spacing would be phenomenal and Teague would have a pretty open lane.

I love some RJ hunter too.

Right now I really like Justin Anderson too. Dude is a physical monster and a lockdown perimeter defender.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Chad Ford has us picking up Stanley Johnson. I doubt he makes it to #15 though. If he did, that would be an absolute steal.

Lol...I wish. If he falls to #15 I change my squawk name to crap bag.

I'm just hoping we get Oubre, Booker or maybe even Dekker. 

I think the only big man I'd be ok with us taking is Myles Turner, just because his shot-blocking is impressive and I fell like he has some potential.

I'm just hoping we get Oubre, Booker or maybe even Dekker.

I think the only big man I'd be ok with us taking is Myles Turner, just because his shot-blocking is impressive and I fell like he has some potential.

I like Turner, how about Bobby Portis from Arkansas? With Scott not even playing in the playoffs we might need a backup PF.