• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

In the Clippers defense the free throw disparity in that game was insurmountable. James Harden shot more free throws then entire Clippers team. The Clippers shot 17 total free throws and the Rockets shot 40 plus and there was very little hack a Howard going on. What percentage would you have to shoot to overcome that?

I'm praying the free throw disparity doesn't look like that for us against the Cavs.

• Admin

Man Harden had a great game. Total brainfart last play.

They were so focused on getting him the ball ... great game though ... I thought the Rox were done early but they really made a game of it and had a chance to win it at the end

It's really amazing how the Warriors have stayed healthy. Curry with his ankles...Bogut with his back...and just generally everybody on their roster. I don't think they have had a single minor injury this entire postseason. Might be the only team in the league.

It's crazy how Warriors escape injuries. We had 4 starters get hurt significantly. They have had none. Not fair. That's all I'm gonna say.

It's crazy how Warriors escape injuries. We had 4 starters get hurt significantly. They have had none. Not fair. That's all I'm gonna say.

I think the two scares with their backcourt will suffice. All the body extremity injuries we suffered were tough, but they don't flash your life before your eyes like a 7 foot fall on your egg or blood pumping out your ear.

I think the two scares with their backcourt will suffice. All the body extremity injuries we suffered were tough, but they don't flash your life before your eyes like a 7 foot fall on your egg or blood pumping out your ear.

Ya but our actually hurt us on the court. Curry and Klay will not miss any time because of those "scares".

Good game. The Warriors go 10 deep, the Cavs only played 2 bench players: Dellava-f&@kin-dova and James F&@kin Jones. Seriously.

I know the Warriors bench is a poor man's starting lineup but I'm still puzzled as to how our bench didn't make any inroads against Cleveland. Their bench is non-existent, worse even. I'd say the Warriors' second unit actually won the game in the second quarter. Mo Buckets specifically.

So far so good for our Spur DNA Brethren. Without Kyrie this should get out of hand going forward, he balled out. He and Teague should barter some health for heart.

Right now I feel much worse by how we ended our season. If we were playing like in January we would win the ring. I think it was a bit disappointing, just my opinion. It was a fun game, but not a good one.

• Moderators

Dellavedovatpeopleslegs be like, "Hey! Don't look at me!"

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Curry laid a huge egg in that one.  I was hoping Lebron and Cleveland would learn what it is like to have a few key calls go against them but Curry's brutal shooting let them off the hook.

Curry laid a huge egg in that one.  I was hoping Lebron and Cleveland would learn what it is like to have a few key calls go against them but Curry's brutal shooting let them off the hook.

The Warriors have the same team the Hawks have with the exception of having more talent.

They're getting beat by decent defense and ISO ball.

And run and gun 3pt shooting is supposed to be all the rage in the NBA now.

Yeah unfortunately the Warriors are cooked. Cleveland has too much help on their side. Golden State can't rebound or make their open shots. Cleveland wins in 5.