• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets GAME 5 (7 PM Eastern Tip!)

lethalweapon3

The bench is giving nothing, 16 points, JJack alone had 18 points. Punch face Anderson is averaging 9 points, he had 23, smh.

The bench needs to step it up.

The bench is giving nothing, 16 points, JJack alone had 18 points. Punch face Anderson is averaging 9 points, he had 23, smh.

The bench needs to step it up.

All starters 4th qtr was no coincidence.  I gotta give Budz credit there.  Bench was absolutely getting used.

It may have been a close game but this game gave me a ton of confidence in our ability to perform vs washington and the ECFs. The only thing missing from the starters is millsap being his usual self.

Pero deserves a huge shout out. Hes shooting around 50% from 3 and his defense has been excellent. The rest of the bench has been terrible.

And did Lopez deserve a single FT that he took tonight? I'm tired of these refs babying the biggest guy on the court.

• Like 2

I definitely agree. Horford finally played like a legit All-Star tonight. And you just can't say enough about DeMarre. Without him, we're dead in this series.

Good, gut check win by the squad tonight. Gives me an excuse to possibly be in ATL this weekend.

DMC seems to be the only one who is aware the playoffs started. Besides G2 his scoring average is up over the regular season. Seems like everyone else is beliw their regular season averages.

This is one of the more wacky series I've ever seen, no need in trying to make sense out of it. The Nets have only shot 32% from three in the series (33 regular season), why does it feel like 50? Good win, let's finish up. And Tony Allen just hit a three, how I don't know.