• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official I F*cking hate Paul Pierce thread

What happened?

Dennis dismissed the shot, called it "lucky". Lame ass reporters told Pierce, he talked about how young Dennis is and how he should know about how clutch he is from playing 2K. It was all in fun. Edited by benhillboy

Consider me hopping the I hate PP bandwagon. f*** him!

The shot was lucky. That's a fact. Why is Pierce getting defensive over a fact. He had 3 guys flying at him, he fell down and banked in a shot that nobody would ever try to bank in. How is that not luck? Pierce is straight dumb. Hawks by 30 tomorrow. F*ck this.

• Moderators

The shot was lucky. That's a fact. Why is Pierce getting defensive over a fact. He had 3 guys flying at him, he fell down and banked in a shot that nobody would ever try to bank in. How is that not luck? Pierce is straight dumb. Hawks by 30 tomorrow. F*ck this.

He'll never admit that.  He has made so many big shots that he can make that claim with a straight face even when the shot was lucky.  

No hate for Pierce, he backs up the talk. I have more hate for the Hawks who should know Pierce is their closer in late game situations like that and have a 6'1 Schröder defending him. Letting a man who is a shell of his former self continue to own us.

• Like 1