• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 3 (5 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Antić, korver, milsap, trade them scrubs and coach bud......... START MOOSE and DENNIS, bench milsap, slide horford over to the 4........

And another thing, i didnt like letting washington take the last shot without fouling and putting them at the line. Didnt like that strategy at all. I rather Washington make two free throws and we have the ball with a chance to win with a 3. 

Edited by atlhawks1

• Premium Member

I can't believe we came back from 21 points down with 9 minutes in the 4th to tie the game and then let Pierce take the last shot for them. You triple team him if necessary to make sure he can't take the shot. Unreal they let him get that shot off.

• Like 1

Who else could we, the Hawk fans, expect to hit the winning shot?

Great comeback!  All was lost, apparently, then they came back and made it exciting.

Did the Hawks relax, thinking they had it made?  Flu and Millsap gotta hurt.

• Like 1

Damn. I would've put Bazemore, DMC, Paul, Horford, and Brand in as a defensive lineup to prevent what just happened. But damn. I don't know whether to be mad that we lost at the buzzer, or to be happy that the bench stepped up when the starters couldn't.

Edited by ATLHawks3

The best quarter of the playoffs by the Hawks.

Now people will complain we played Dennis in the last defense instead of bigger defenders like we have done other times like Bazemore-Carroll-Korver. Same on offense if Muscala didn't hit the three...

No, sorry, those guys were who deserved to play, not others...

The positive thing is that Dennis-Mack-Bazemore-Scott-Muscala may have got back their confidence...