• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 3 (5 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

We look like ASS.  Straight ass out there.......  I'm sorry man, but I'm tired of the excuses.  Four All Stars, 60 games, plowed through the regular season...and now we can't seem to throw it in the ocean and keep up with an average team, from a weak conference, with it's best player sitting on the bench.

Hate to sound like a doom-and-gloom hater, but GTFO with this bullshit...

• Like 4

• Premium Member

We look like ASS. Straight ass out there....... I'm sorry man, but I'm tired of the excuses. Four All Stars, 60 games, plowed through the regular season...and now we can't seem to throw it in the ocean and keep up with an average team, from a weak conference, with it's best player sitting on the bench.

Hate to sound like a doom-and-gloom hater, but GTFO with this bullshit...

Exactly. Grow up, Hawks.

Unless we come out in the second half on freaking fire, Milsap gets healed from the flu, and Antić gets locked in the locker room, I can't see a way we win this thing down 15 now without ever threatening.

Edited by TheTruth

We were getting superstar production out of our pg position all year and now we are getting nothing. If Teague is hurt then Dennis needs to start. Teague's inability to breakdown the defense is killing this offense and his D is bad. We need to roll with Dennis and Mack. Coach Bud is going to cost us this series trying to prove Teague is tough.

Yeah I'm not overreacting but it may officially be over. I really thought this Hawks team was going to play with urgency like they did in the regular season but I was very very wrong!

These guys are sick and have too many injuries all while the Wizards are playing with a ton of confidence. Unfortunately changes will be made in the off season