• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 4 (7 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Bud claims to be a defensive coach but yet down the stretch he puts in 2 point guards for offensive reasons???  He watched a 10 point lead dwindle down to 2-3 because Beal was destroying our small back court.  Sometimes I just don't understand Bud.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Good win. They played aggressive and took control. My only question is: Why didnt Scott Play?? Why is Pero getting minutes and not Scott???

Moose deserved Scott's minutes. Pero has been hitting shots and good defense... Scott plays zero defense.

Great win. If we stay aggressive in game 5, we've got this.

Hopefully with crowd at their back, we'll destroy the 'Tards.

Bud claims to be a defensive coach but yet down the stretch he puts in 2 point guards for offensive reasons???  He watched a 10 point lead dwindle down to 2-3 because Beal was destroying our small back court.  Sometimes I just don't understand Bud.

Just a guess - but maybe Bud decided on quickness over size.  Beal was blowing past our guys anyway.

I hope that was his "big game" and we can slow him down in the next games.

• Premium Member

Just a guess - but maybe Bud decided on quickness over size.  Beal was blowing past our guys anyway.

I hope that was his "big game" and we can slow him down in the next games.

The Hawks were leading by 10 prior to the insertion of Teague to team with Schröder in the fourth with about 4-5 minutes to go in the game and almost lost.

• Like 2