• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wizards last 5 points shouldn't have counted..

willthepureshooter

In case you all may have missed the officiating report released by the NBA today. It was found that the Wizards last five points shouldn't have counted. Pretty much what we already knew while watching the final minute. Smh. Adam Silver has some work to do this off season.

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/nba-reportwizards-final-five-points-should-not-hav/nmGtD/

• Like 3

The problem with our Atlanta Hawks time-keepers is that they are so dumb that they can't even keep track of what is going on - much less cheat for us Yawn.gif

Hell's Bells  - the old Celtics cheated like Dillinger.  They slowed down the game with "spots" where you couldn't dribble the ball - Ice melt.  They had boards that (their) guys knew about. 

Larry Bird even said in an interview once that you had to know where you were on the court to know how high your dribble would come up....and adjust accordingly.

Edited by DJlaysitup

The problem with our Atlanta Hawks time-keepers is that they are so dumb that they can't even keep track of what is going on - much less cheat for us Yawn.gif

Hell's Bells - the old Celtics cheated like Dillinger. They slowed down the game with "spots" where you couldn't dribble the ball - Ice melt. They had boards that (their) guys knew about.

Larry Bird even said in an interview once that you had to know where you were on the court to know how high your dribble would come up....and adjust accordingly.

Well, in the interest of "fairness" the NBA has out of town time keepers work the clocks instead of the home crews. The Hawks crew are likely wrecking havoc in some other arena, probably the ones responsible for that flub on the Spurs last ditch attempt to beat the Clippers back in round 1.
  • Like 1

The Nene' illegal moving pick (with elbows) was silly to not get a call prior to Paula's missed three.

I will hate Paula Pierce forever ! unless of course, he want's to play backup 3-4 for us :^)

Screw that he can go to hell before he steps foot in an atl uni

• Like 1

In case you all may have missed the officiating report released by the NBA today. It was found that the Wizards last five points shouldn't have counted. Pretty much what we already knew while watching the final minute. Smh. Adam Silver has some work to do this off season.

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/nba-reportwizards-final-five-points-should-not-hav/nmGtD/

There are alot of refs that all NBA fans would like to see "retire" and others that need some serious retraining or sent home for good.  Some may of course be doing the NBA's bidding just like NFL has "this year that will be called every time" type adjustments but the NBA has quite of few standout refs for the wrong reasons.  Pretty sad when I was sport betting NBA that other than matchups or situations the ref for the game played a big role in the types of wagers you placed. 

• Like 2

The real truth is...just go out tomorrow and make a decent effort...and if they win we beat them at home.

That's how the old Celtics did it...the "Nique vs Bird' game was a big deal for the Hawks...but it wasn't  really special for the Celtics - they won - which they usually did - and moved on.

I remember when M.J. put up 63 points (or so) at the Boston Garden.  It was an awesome performance.  Of course the eltics front line shot like 66% in that game and they won .

I think M.J. had 63 - the others on his team had 40 or so...103.

Parrish, McHale and Bird made damned near every shot inside and scored 113. (this is my guess)

What is the replay center in Secaucus for again? Oh yeah, killing game flow and providing extra timeouts.

These leagues act as if they don't understand the effect of blown calls and the economics that go into each win or loss. Kick our payroll up 10K or something, their report a day later and apology are useless at best.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

and the Wizards fans are doing nothing but balaming the refs.  Hilarious!  Add the ball that obviously bounced off Gortat's foot and that's a lot of calls that went their way at the end of the game.

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 2

• Moderators

That sucks but the traveling call they are pinning on Pierce is something Lebron does on almost every play.  So i'm not seeing that called anytime soon.  That ended up being a different play than i thought.   It actually looks like Pierce is traveling in a lot of instances.

• Moderators

I feel like they shouldn't tell us this ... nothing can be done about it so if we lost it would have just really frustrated us more.

It's smoke and mirrors to give the illusion of accountability.   They'll be able to say that 93% of calls were correct and that the refs are doing great.   It's the biggest scam since 99% uptime and 1 hour martinizing.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I feel like they shouldn't tell us this ... nothing can be done about it so if we lost it would have just really frustrated us more.

I like it because it is a bit closer to accountability even if there are some smoke and mirrors.  Now the NBA has put it on record that this was a moving screen.  If they try to claim the same thing isn't, there is a record that shows the hypocrisy.

• Like 1