• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We find some interesting thoughts from Cleveland fans.

Gray Mule

....and I've never played a day of organized ball in my life."

I will never understand how people see the Spurs and Hawks as boring.

Some are too young and love superstars and dunking and razzle dazzle. When you get older, you appreciate ball movement, unselfishness, team defense and unity.

• Moderators

Some are too young and love superstars and dunking and razzle dazzle. When you get older, you appreciate ball movement, unselfishness, team defense and unity.

It's definitely the demographic. The younger crowd is all about dunks and tricky dribbles. The other crowd is the ones that remember Jordan, Bird, Magic, and the Bad Boy Pistons. The Hawks are specialized and appeal to the hometown fans and to the purist crowd. The Cavs are Target. They appeal to everybody and they're easy to talk about. The Hawks are Jos A Bank. We only appeal to certain people and you have know about our product to accurately talk about us. 60 wins is no mistake, Casualier fans.

• Like 1

Great post G-M...here we have the Hawks...in the ECFs (Oh, by the way my avatar saying was right ;^) ).  ...and we will be going up against "showtime LeBron and Kyrie".  We have a new statue dedicated to "Heat Check" Nique - who never saw a shot opportunity he didn't like (but he's still cool) - and we will have every rapper in town who can afford a ticket making their "appearance"...not a diss on rappers...I like a good rap song as much s the next middle-aged white guy.

...and it will all be due to unselfish "Indiana-style" fundamental basketball.

...kind of ironic.

Make your shots from the charity stripe Hawks go%20ahead.gif

Hope to see Smoove in the Finals !!

(note:  not Indiana Pacers' style - I'm talking Hoosiers)

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

Obviously these HEAT Cavs' fans never saw last years finals and how LeBron struggled against this system. It's going to be so gratifying when the realize this series won't be a walk in the park.

• Like 1

"Bron will be a monster in this series."

"Hawks are boring!"

"Cavs should rest Kyrie and save him for the finals and Curry."

"We've got this - -

Hawks are a mediocre team."

This is just a small sample of their total belief in their team.

From what I read, they are already considering this series as won and are making plans

for the finals.  They believe that the Hawks chances are slim to none and that "The King"

will dominate everything and that their defense will completely dominate the Hawks.

Well, dang!  And, we Hawks fans thought that this could be a good series.

Teague seem to get the best of Kyrie when they match up.

That is just 80% Lebron worshiping homers.

The real Cav fans probably detest the trash that Lebron brought over with him.