• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not all is lost! DMC is day-to-day!

BrazilianHawk

• Premium Member
DeMarre Carroll's Left Knee Has No Structural Damage

May 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Carroll_Demarre_atl_150102.jpg

DeMarre Carroll escaped structural damage to his left knee following an MRI test.

Carroll suffered a scary non-contact injury during the second half of Game 1 on Wednesday.

Carroll is listed as day-to-day.

• Like 2

Now we gotta do something about the shit officiating

The good news is the NBA generally likes to have series go 6 games.  We will get a fair shake in game 2, it's just up to us to show up and make our shots and win the game. 

Watch the offensive fouls magically disappear in game 2 and then reappear later in the series. 

Edited by JETSET
  • Like 1

The good news is the NBA generally likes to have series go 6 games. We will get a fair shake in game 2, it's just up to us to show up and make our shots and win the game.

Dude we are talking about the leagues Golden Child here. I am not optimistic for this series due to the refs , not our players or coach

• Like 4

Dude we are talking about the leagues Golden Child here. I am not optimistic for this series due to the refs , not our players or coach

They will make sure that Lebron advances, they will just make sure that it goes an extra game or two.  The NBA is a business and they only care about the bottom-line which is the almighty dollar.  An extra game or two = a ton of extra revenue for the league and every one involved.

The good news is the NBA generally likes to have series go 6 games. We will get a fair shake in game 2, it's just up to us to show up and make our shots and win the game.

Watch the offensive fouls magically disappear in game 2 and then reappear later in the series.

I think I'm going all in for game 2. The line:

ML Cavs -120

ML Hawks EVEN

Spread: Cavs -1.5

Hawks +1.5

I think I'm going all in for game 2. The line:

ML Cavs -120

ML Hawks EVEN

Spread: Cavs -1.5

Hawks +1.5

I think we will play better in game 2 but I'm not confident until we start hitting shots more consistently.  I do think we will see a fairly called game from the refs.  The players just have to do their part and Bud needs to wake the hell up.

Dennis and Pero should NEVER be on the court at the same time.  and he needs to give up on this Dennis running point while Teague plays off-ball nonsense.  Teague should run point for every second that he is in the game and Bazemore needs more PT whether Carroll is available or not.  I would also like to see Mike Scott get some PT.  Throw him out there when James Jones is on the court and hope that he finds his shot and provides a huge spark. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thank goodness for DMC and the Hawks!  It would have been really cruel for him to take as big a hit as he would have to his career if he had his career season and then got hurt to end it.  Come back and be the ECF MVP DMC!

• Like 1