• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Scott

NBASupes

Hawks should NOT HAVE tried scoring on that 5-on-4, up by 1 with only 5 or so seconds separating the shot and game clock. (When Mike Scott got rejected)

Mike played hard but in key moments, he was highly disappointing tonight.

Edited by esimonds03

If he just hits one of his wide open 3's then we probably win the game. He doesn't give us enough to be so unreliable at his supposed speciality. The and-1 for TT pissed me off, too. We should be wrapping him up and laying him out every time he touches the basketball. Don't give him easy buckets and touch fouls. 

For you +/- lovers, Scott was -1 on the night. The rest of the team?

Carroll +11

Teague +8

Horford +4

Millsap +1

Schröder -3

Muscala -10

Bazemore -12

Mack -13

Schröder didn't that long but he wasn't effective today. Cleveland downloaded his card and now he's not as effective. Mack plays smart and shoots better than Jeff and Dennis but he's a liability on defense and doesn't have much talent in general. 

Bazemore is suppose to have a bad +/- considering the mins he was playing. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

Why do you watch a ball go out of bounds in the playoffs?!? There's a 100% chance we have the ball than if you watch it go out and put the onus on the refs.

That was the nail in the coffin and disappointing. I thought he had a clutch edge but he's not showing it this playoffs.

• Like 2

Why do you watch a ball go out of bounds in the playoffs?!? There's a 100% chance we have the ball than if you watch it go out and put the onus on the refs.

That was the nail in the coffin and disappointing. I thought he had a clutch edge but he's not showing it this playoffs.

Man, that was what killed me. Even if the Cavs did touch it, if the ball is in the vicinity of you, get the damn ball! Smh, I still can't fault our effort tonight. Hopefully we've opened a Pandora's Box of what a joke NBA officiating is.

• Like 3

2 missed three pointers and watches the ball go out of bounds... he blew overtime for us... Yet, we still had a chance. Hawks are the better team, but the Cavs have the better players and they're hitting shots.

Whenever the refs are on your side, you always win. I've never seen a more biased game in my life.

Don't know what Bud has against Moose

I do remember a short stretch when he checked in he immediately gave up like 3 offensive rebounds in a row then shortly after he got his shot blocked and the ball bounced on his head out of bounds. He was getting embarrassed out there. 

Im guessing thats what got him benched.

• Like 3