• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The answers to this will be interesting....

JTB

Let's say the Hawks make a breaking news announcement that they are prepared to make kawhi leonard the richest player in the NBA with their offer.....are you upset or shouting for joy?

Edited by JTB

It would be like Joe Johnson all over again. You get a good player but the cost is too high for what you get.

Speaking of Joe, he pulled up next to me at a red light on Saturday in Roswell.  I was about to pull in to the Andretti Karting parking lot and Joe suddenly appears in a Bentley.

• Like 1

Make it happen! Leonard was Bud's baby from the beginning, Pop admitted that was ALL Bud and he stepped aside and let Bud pull off that acquisition. Teague, Korver, Leonard, Sap, Horf. Good LAWD, has there ever been an entire "Starting 5" in an All-Star game? Recently when typing my off-season hopes, I've started typing "Kawh...." many times. Only to delete it knowing it'll never happen. Then I type "M Gasol, LMA", like that's actually feasible...

• Like 1

Maybe Spursfanpeacemaker can elaborate further on how they like to do business, but it's a bright red flag that the Spurs haven't locked up a player that young with his credentials. I think there's a big question as to if he can ever vocally lead. He's similar to Paul George in playing style and tools, but not personality. Jimmy Butler's beef with Rose bodes well for his personality IMO.

• Premium Member

Let's say the Hawks make a breaking news announcement that they are prepared to make kawhi leonard the richest player in the NBA with their offer.....are you upset or shouting for joy?

I'm happy but then I'm trying to figure, what Big will we bring in?  Or Will Sap accept the Early Bird Max?

If we can't resign DMC or Carrol, I'm making a push towards LaMarcus Aldridge. RFAs like Leonard and Butler are going to be matched.

DMC=Carroll

I'd be happy. Hawks best SF since Nique.

Lol I know what you all mean I would be ok if the Hawks made kawhi the richest NBA player in the league as well!

In all honesty I would go as far as doing a sign and trade with the Spurs giving them Sap and DMC for kawhi as long as the salaries match (throw in Spurs filler if needed)....then next season go after another great talent since the cap is suppose to go up!

All is worth a risk if you can get kawhi but we are pipe dreaming no doubt but it's fun to do! Lol....I wish the Hawks could offer kawhi more than 18m per I think they would do it