Tim Hardaway Jr is a Hawk

ATLHawks3

Ok I just looked this up

Carmelo Anthony Threatened to Beat Up Tim Hardaway Jr. as Knicks Unravel

The New York Knicks were en route to their fifth straight loss last week against Brooklyn when a frustrated Tim Hardaway Jr. screamed angrily, “Get the rebound!”

Certain his second-year teammate was speaking to him, Carmelo Anthony approached Hardaway on the way down the court and used an expletive to ask Hardaway who in the world he thought he was talking to.

Anthony, according to sources, then used another expletive in telling Hardaway he was going to beat him up when they got into the locker room after the game.

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

Would have been nice to get a spot shooter who could knock the big shot down. I have more confidence in RJ Hunter than Hardaway. Hawks don't have many if one shooter that can get you big buckets at end of the game. I know that is what you pay the big bucks to superstars but you still need role players that can hit the big shot. I don't see that with any of the Hawks players althugh Teague did step up late in the series vs the Cavs.  

• Like 1

I FREAKING LOVE THIS MOVE!! Great move guys. The knicks are the last people to celebrate. You know its bad when you celebrate moving THJ and not about your number4 overall pick. 

I like this move. Its cheaper, we picked up future picks(assets) and we havea  proven NBA veteran. This is going to work in our favor

• Like 2

We get this guy and I'm sure Pero will be back.

Bud seems to like guys that shoot low percentages. He likes shooters that can't actually shoot.

What a stupid little man he is.

good.gif  Hotlanta you kill me sometimes. Well guess the next Draymond Green won't be on the Hawks. 

If it was devin booker you would be satisfied..We are getting an athletic seasoned young vet who will benifit from playing with better point guards..

Devin Booker plays defense, has high BBIQ ,  and has experience in an offensive scheme. He's also efficient.