• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tim Hardaway Jr is a Hawk

ATLHawks3

Devin Booker plays defense, has high BBIQ ,  and has experience in an offensive scheme. He's also efficient. 

In college...at the end of the day he is an umproven talent. Hit or miss.

I always liked his frame, he had much better stretches of good play his rookie season. I like his potential, and of course he's better next year than any 15th pick. And you say he's cheaper than the pick would've been? I don't see how anyone could be against this. Chucking and playing no defense is just the example allowed to be set by Carmelo, no one played D for that dumpster fire besides Shump.

Good pedigree, his dad is a good guy to have around the team, and he should flourish being around some actual professionals after a rigorous Summer League and camp. I'm on board.

Edited by benhillboy

We'll atleast he up in the air, we already know THJ is a hot sack of garbage

Where do yall get he is hot garbage. His team was hot garbage. If i remember correctly he was the one yelling at Melo to get back and play defense. This guy gonna be a steal at 3.6 million for 2 years 

• Like 4

Where do yall get he is hot garbage. His team was hot garbage. If i remember correctly he was the one yelling at Melo to get back and play defense. This guy gonna be a steal at 3.6 million for 2 years 

I'd love to see a scrub chucker who doesn't play defense yell at our vets about playing defense.

Actually he was screaming get a rebound which is funny considering how the Hawks can't get one lmaoo

Can't wait to hear him scream at his teammates next season lol

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

I'd love to see a scrub chucker who doesn't play defense yell at our vets about playing defense.

LOL..Lets see 2 years ago DMC was on his way out of the league. Sap was no where near the player he is now.  Last year Dennis completely sucked. I think Bud and the gang can get this man right. 

• Like 2

Actually he was screaming get a rebound which is funny considering how the Hawks can't get one lmaoo

Can't wait to hear him scream at his teammates next season lol

Well someone needs to do some yelling on this team. 

Bud is a good coach but you guys have to stop using improvements from 1 or 2 players  as if he can make every guy on our roster better. I guess I missed the improvement of Pero, Jenkins, Mike Scott, and Lou Williams.

Lou Williams was an inefficient scorer who played no defense and Bud shipped him out after one year

I really think a lot of you did not watch a lot of Hardaway last year. Dude was awful

Hilarious to see guys who wanted no part of Monta but love this move. He is just as inefficient. Just as poor defensively. Passes even less. And is not a factor on the glass. He does shoot from behind the arc better

• Like 2